𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚

╔═══════════════╗
autumn 1978,
order of the phoenix
╚═══════════════╝

As they managed to get their babies into a routine, taking care of them had become a lot easier. Their sleeping pattern had adjusted to their daughters, once they were down for a nap, it was their time to be together, Aimee slumped down on the sofa with Sirius, resting her head on his shoulder.

They sat in silence for a moment, the silence was nice, no crying, no people just the sweet sound of nothing, but their thought. Aimee worked out the dates in her head, there should have been a full moon coming soon, she sighed.

"You know a full moon, is coming up, don't you?" Aimee asked

"And?"

"Aren't going with James and Peter to be with Remus?" she questioned

"I didn't want to leave you on your own," he said, holding her hand

"I understood that when I could've gone into labour at any moment, but I'll be fine for one night, I'll have a girls night with Lily," he smiled at her, kissing her softly.

"Alright, if you're sure-

"Yes, Remus needs you, more than I do,"

The night of the full moon, came faster than Sirius thought, for the last few days leading up to the full moon he asked her every morning and every night if she would be okay on her own. Aimee had invited Lily and Marlene to stay for a girls night.

"Are you absolutely sure, you're going to be alright?"

"Yes, now go," she said, she kissed him, "give Remus my love," he looked behind her at Marlene and Lily

"Take care of my girls, all three of them," he winked at her, he hurried over to Rhea and Phoebe kissing their cheeks. "What?" she said, as Lily smiled at him

"Nothing, it's sweet,"

"Dada will be back in the morning," he said, pecking their noses,

"They'll be fine with Auntie Mar-Mar" Marlene said, he smiled before leaving the house.

"What shall we do first?" Lily asked,

"Well, I was going to order a few pizza's and watch a couple of movies, ever since we went to the cinema, I've wanted to watch more, we even bought a television,"

"Which movies do you have?" Lily asked

"Sirius bought most of them, we have the Godfather, Taxi Driver, Sound of Music-

"Ooh, I think you'll like that one have you seen it?" Lily asked, she shook her head, "Okay we're definitely watching it,"

Aimee cradled Rhea while Lily cradled Phoebe, gently rocking them to sleep Marlene waited by the door, to prevent the pizza delivery person from knocking on the door and waking them up. As they drifted to sleep, she took Phoebe from Lily, carrying them upstairs to lay them in the cribs.

"They might not do much but they are cute," Lily said,

"What strange is how Sirius is with them, he's such a softy, they'll be getting their own way for sure for they're older,"

"Marls, that'll change once they're teenage,"

"Of course, can you imagine when they start dating, Sirius will lose his mind,"

"Who's going to lose his mind?" Aimee questioned

"Sirius once you're girls go to Hogwarts and get boyfriends,"

"Yeah, I don't think he'll like it either, but we can't tell them not to,"

"What do you mean?" Lily questioned

"We moved in together when we were seventeen, having sex before that, he'd be a hypocrite if he told them they couldn't move out or start dating,"

"Well, I want to be there, when that day happens," Marlene said, pouring Lily and Aimee a glass of wine, "it's non-alcoholic wine," she assured Aimee.

"Face Mask time!" Lily said, "it's a new product, to help resort and hydrate your skin,"

Lily layered a thin layer of the face mask on her face, she then did the same for her, once Marlene brought the pizza's in, Lily and Aimee put her face mask on. The three girls sat with their hair in messy buns, with the facial mask on eating pizza, with a glass of wine.

Aimee couldn't resist the urge to take a picture of them, with their wine and pizza, for James, Sirius and Dorcas wouldn't believe they were doing this. She had a magical orb that her Grandmother gifted her, which would allow her to listen for her babies, in case they woke up.

"When the dog bites,
When the bee stings
When I'm feeling sad
I simply remember my favourite things
And then I don't feel so bad"

Rhea began crying, she hurried upstairs, to see if she was alright, she sighed when she noticed that her pacifier had fallen out. After she cradled her for a little while, the small baby settled back to sleep, she quietly crept back downstairs.

"Are they alright?" Marlene asked

"Yes, she settled back down easy enough," she said,

"James was talking to Gideon Prewett, his sister is had twin earlier this year, I think she already had three before," Lily told her

"That'll be five children, Damn," Marlene said,

"He's been talking to Fabian and Gideon more since they joined the order,"

"They?" Aimee questioned

"Yeah, James, Sirius, Remus and Peter, joined the order," Lily said,

"You didn't know?" Marlene questioned

"Sirius would have told me,"

Aimee tried to think of a reason why he wouldn't tell her about joining the Order of the Phoenix. She hoped that he was trying to find the right way to tell, rather than avoid telling her completely. She needed to talk to him, if not Sirius, her brothers would know.