𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1980,
yours always
╚═══════════════╝

Even heavily pregnant, she refused Regulus' help unless it was to get up off the sofa, she cooked them all breakfast. She smiled as he tried to calm Rhea while she was having one of her tantrums, he resorted to being as petty as she was.

"Ahh, I can cry too, mardy bum," he said, she swung her balled-up fist around to try to hit him, "you can tell she's Sirius' daughter,"

"She is on one today, aren't you," she flicked her wand at the plates they landed on the table in front of them, "eat up,"

"I can see you getting a lot of letters home about her," she chuckled, lightly nodded,

"Yes, I can see it too, she's a very confident toddler, she'll grow to be a headstrong woman, I'm sure of it,"

"Dada!" Phoebe shouted, Aimee shook her head, she had called for her dad, every day around the same time, for the past two weeks

"Sweetheart, Daddy's not coming-

"Hi, I thought I'd come and see you," she creased her brows at him, eyeing her daughter closely

"You clever girl, did you see him coming?" she smiled at her daughter.

"Reg, can I talk to you?" he said,

He smiled as Aimee sat with the girls while they fed themselves, his girls were growing up right before his eyes. Regulus waved his hand in front of his face, pulling his attention back to him, Sirius rummaged through his bag, pulling the documents out for Regulus to look through.

"Are you sure you want to do this now, it can wait,"

"No Reg, I waited long enough,"

"Alright, I'll get the girls," he smiled at him, as he walked back into the living room, he waited for the girls to finish their dinner before he took them into another room, Aimee creased her brows, they were up to something.

"Woah, my love, my darling,
I've hungered for your touch,"

"Oh Sirius, I love this song,"

"Dance with me, my angel," she smiled, taking his hand, he twirled her around, resting his forehead against hers, she lazily rest her hands around his neck, playing with his hair, he gazed lovingly into her eyes,

"Wait for me, wait for me,
I'll be coming home, wait for me,"

"I've got a little present for you," he said, knelt down on one knee holding a beautiful, sapphire and diamond cluster ring "this was the ring I had made for you, read it," she creased her brows, reading the engraving on the inside of the band, which read yours always, with a tiny paw print.

"Yours always, is that a paw?" she chuckled, leaning up to kiss him.

"Hold on," Regulus said, holding the girls on his hip, "before you put that ring on her finger, you should marry her first,"

"I think your right," he laid out the document on the table, Regulus read through the important sections of the document, she smiled at them both, as Regulus married them, they had come to the moment.

"Now Sirius if you will place the ring on her finger," Regulus handed her a ring, "Aimee will you place this ring on Sirius' finger," once she place his ring on his finger she smiled at them "and just sign right here," as Aimee and Sirius took a quill signing their full names down. "Congratulations, you're now husband and wife," he said, she smiled up at him, "Well kiss her then,"

Sirius chuckled, spun her around dipping her down low, laying a soft delicate kiss on her lips. She pulled him down for a firmer kiss, Rhea and Phoebe clapped their hands. Regulus lifted them up sit them on his hips, he smiled at the newly married couple.

"I can say, I have a sister now," Regulus said, hugging Aimee, a blue light flickered through the room, a stag stood with a message for Sirius.

"Padfoot, the Carrow twins escaped, we're going after them,"

"I have to warn Theo," Aimee said, hurrying into the kitchen, she grabbed a bag preparing it to be packed

"Aimee, just take a second-

"No, Sirius they know me and Theo used them to infiltrate the Dark Lord's inner circle, if they warn him, Theo will be in danger-

"Alright," he said, holding her arms, "I'll go and warn Theo, you need to be here,"

Sirius kissed her, before leaving to go and warn her brother, Regulus helped Aimee to the couch. She feared what would happen if the Dark Lord knew that she and her brothers had been involved with capturing two of his death eaters and that they infiltrate his followers.

"I'm sure they'll be fine," Regulus said sitting on the sofa with her "let's talk about something else,"

"Like what?" she questioned

"Do you have any name ideas for the babies?" he asked she thought for a moment.

"Yes, and no, I like the names, I don't think Sirius will,"

"Well, let's hear them,"

"Okay, for the first one, I was thinking of Hadrian, with his middle being Regulus after you,"

"Hadrian sounds great would he want to name his son after me,"

"I'd like to think he would," she smiled at him

"What about the second one?" he asked, she cringed at little

"I really like Carden, it means Black Fortress," she said, "I know he won't like the middle name,"

"What is it?"

"I want to have Evan, but Sirius hates him he won't name his son after him," she said, running her fingers over her stomach, Regulus nodded "Evan's protected me, more times than I can count, I'd like to name my son after him, it'd be a way of thanking him,"

"Maybe he'll surprise you,"

"What do you mean?" she asked

"If you explain to Sirius why you want to have Evan's name, he might come around on the idea,"