𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1979,

burke undercover
╚═══════════════╝
tw: sexual content

Burke cottage; the perfect place. A place of solitude where Amelia Burke could live a trouble-free life, away from potential triggers. Her seer ability was often made worse in hard times and Aimee knew this would be the safest place for her children.

Sirius and Aimee decided to pay her grandmother a visit they didn't expect her to always come to their home. Amelia rarely had visitors, she hated seeing the future of her family. It wasn't all too bad, of course, she knew what the future held for her granddaughter and she couldn't be happier. Peoples futures weren't set in stone, she found that out the hard way, through her grandson, Charlie's death.

The front door opened on its own, Aimee walked inside with Sirius following behind her holding their little girls. Amelia embraced the pair of them she immediately took Rhea and Phoebe bouncing them around the room.

"You should have told me you were coming," Amelia said, kissing Phoebe's cheek making her giggle

"I thought we'd surprise you,"

"You certainly did, sweetie," she said, eyeing her granddaughter cautiously "are you alright, you seem troubled,"

"Yeah, I'm fine, I just thought we'd come and see you for a change," she said,

"You're welcome here anytime, I always love to see these sweet little angels," she cooed at her great-granddaughters.

"Do you mind if I show Sirius around the village?"

"Of course not, you go and enjoy yourself, Rhea and Phoebe will be fine with grammy, won't we little ones," she said, cuddling the twins

Aimee gestured for him to follow her, he entwined his fingers with hers, she showed him around. Burke Cottage was surrounded by lush green fields, as they walked along the side of the fence, she saw the horse herds from the muggle farm just a few minutes away from Burke Cottage.

"Seem like a great place to raise children," Sirius said looking around, she smiled

"I always loved coming here, when I was a little girl," she smiled as she climbed the fence-sitting on the edge, "when I five, Daniel and I would sneak out, to go and play with the horses, Jacob and Theo would never come with us, then my dad would be furious with them for letting us go alone,"

"What about Charlie?" he asked sitting on the fence with her

"He was already living with my uncle," she sighed, "you see Sirius, my brothers were always a lot more defiant than I was." she paused, "I just sat back did everything I was ever told, even if I knew it was wrong, I went along with it until I couldn't any more,"

"You shouldn't have felt like you needed to," he wrapped his arm around her, as she rested her head on his shoulder

"I know, and now all I can think about is keeping Rhea and Phoebe safe, Sirius they're nine months old, and we're heading for war,"

"Nothing is going to hurt you or our girls," he said, smiling at her, "not while I'm around,"

***

Aimee had time to fully think of her decision to go undercover with Theo. They agreed to go ahead with the assignment she had spoken with Sirius and to her surprise, he was fully supportive of her decision to go undercover with her brother.

She just settled the girls down for the night, Sirius cooked her a spaghetti and meatball dinner. After Lily had shown her the movie of Lady and the Tramp. Aimee had been begging for a romantic mean like in the movie. He plated up their food, lighting a few candles, he dimmed the lights as he heard her walking down the stairs.