𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
sixth year,
ice cream and lazy days
╚═══════════════╝

As she laid wide awake in the comfort of her bed. She clutched her stomach, she had been tossing and turning all throughout the night, she could barely move. The terrible cramps that kept her up all night, were so painful, she even considered skipping her morning classes, it was only Charms and Herbology, she had a good enough grade to skip class.

She made her way to the kitchen, unaware of just how busy the house-elves were, rushing around to prepare breakfast for the entire school. She tried to make her presence known without distracting the elves from their work.

"Excuse me," she said, they were too busy hurrying around to notice her. "Excuse me," she spoke louder,

"No, no, Miss shouldn't be in here," a house-elf said, pushing her towards the door

"I just wanted some breakfast, I'm staying in my dorm today," the house-elf sighed, gathering some toast with egg and beans. "Thank you,"

She hurried back to her room hoping to avoid seeing anyone, she managed to reach her room before Evan or Regulus woke up. She quickly ate her breakfast, throwing the covers back over her head to get just a few extra minutes of sleep.

Meanwhile, in Charms class, Sirius along with many other students wondered why she hadn't come to class, almost everyone knew that Aimee Burke never missed a class. As much as he didn't get along with Evan, he knew he would most likely know why she didn't come to class.

"Rosier," he whispered, Evan ignored him,

"Rosier," he whispered again, throwing a balled-up piece of parchment at him.

"What," he snapped,

"Why didn't Aimee come to class?" he asked

"I haven't seen her this morning," Evan turned back to his work.

"Is she alright?" he ignored him, focusing on his work.

After class finished, Sirius decided to skip his next class to see if she was alright, he walked towards the Slytherin dormitory. He wondered what could possibly be keeping Aimee from attending class. Regulus was just leaving the common room as he reached the door.

"Hey Reg, is Aimee alright, she didn't come to class today?"

"Yeah, she's fine, just have her monthly," he nodded, walking past the dormitory to the kitchen, to grab a few things.

Sirius hurried back to the Slytherins dormitory, rushing through the common room, he quietly opened her bedroom door. In case she was still asleep, she laid with a pillow between her legs, he smiled at her, closing the door careful to not make too much noise.

He brushed some of her hair away from her face, lifting the covers laying beside her, he draped his arm lazily over her stomach. She entwined her fingers with his, he nuzzled his face into her neck, she twisted around to wrap her arms around him.

"You feeling alright?" Sirius asked, "I've got ice cream,"

"It's fine, I'm a little later than usual," she laughed, clutching her lower stomach

"Here, I have an idea," he said, gesturing for her to sit up.

He morphed into a Padfoot, he rested his head on her lower stomach, hoping the pressure against her stomach would help ease her cramps a little. She smiled, petting Padfoot's head, she opened the ice cream tub, dog drool rolled down her stomach.

"Ugh, Sirius!" he said, shoving him a little, Padfoot changed back into Sirius.

"I'm sorry, can I have some?" she rolled her eyes at him, pointing the spoon towards his mouth.

"Thanks, I have Quidditch practise but I can skip it if you want me to stay here?"

"You don't have to, I'll be fine," she said, he shook his head,

"Nope, I want to look after you, especially if you'll be living with me soon,"

"About that," she said, "you don't think we'd be rushing into anything do you?"

"No, think about, when we're at Hogwarts we're always together, and when we're not, I'm either with you at your brother's or you visit me at the Potters,"

"I suppose,"

"And we'd have more privacy," he smirked at her,

"I must admit that is appealing, I'll have to talk to my brothers first," she said, he nodded "it'll be quieter, living with you, Ethan seems to have found his voice, and doesn't hesitate to let you know his opinion,"

"It's entirely up to you, I still haven't found a place yet,"

She took the Daily Prophet, which laid on her bedside table, searching for listings, to see if she could help him find a place. Sirius specified that it only needed to be one-bedroom, doesn't need to have a garden. Aimee scanned through the listings founding one that would be perfect.

"What about this one, three-bedroom, one bathroom, average-sized garden-

"What do we need three bedrooms for?"

"What if Potter wants to stay over, or Peter, or Remus,"

"I didn't think about that,"

"And besides there needs to be a room for when Ethan comes to visit," his eyes widened,

"Is this your way of telling me you'll move in with me?"

"You're right, we do practically share every minute of the day together," Aimee said, smiling at him "It would be a new chapter in our life," He leaned in softly pressing his lips against her.

"I'll put an offer on the house," She folded the newspaper, snuggling closer to him, he traced his hands along her side, massaging her lower abdomen she groaned, smiling to herself he chuckled,

"You don't understand how much better this helps," he laughed,

"This isn't so bad I don't why Marlene says it's really gods curse on women,"

"Oh I'm having a good day, you should have been here last night,"

"Why what happened?" he asked, she smiled at him,

"I was upset because my skin's oily, then I started crying because Reg ate my snacks I wasn't ready to eat them yet," tears filled her eyes again "and he thought he could eat them," her voice turned high and squeaky.

"Oooh," he couldn't help but laugh,

"It's not funny, I was really upset about it," wiping under her eyes

"I'm sorry, it isn't funny, it kind of fucked that this is what happens. You get your hormones fucked with and you're in pain all to say to were responsible and didn't get knocked up"

"Like Marlene said. God's curse on women,"