𝑭𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1974,
grimmauld sleepover
╚═══════════════╝

Aimee thoroughly enjoyed herself at the Quidditch World Cup, she even enjoyed having a sleepover with Marlene, Alice and Lily, she hoped her father might let her do that again. She had packed a few things in her bag to take to her Grandmother.

Just a few things like books she thought her Grandmother might like to see the photo's that would be placed into a photo album. She even put the seer's journal that her grandmother had given her so she could tell her more about the prophecy regarding herself.

"Aimee, are you ready?" Mr Burke called, she double-checked her bag making sure she had everything she wanted to take.

"I'm here, are you not coming?" Aimee asked as she noticed her father wasn't dressed for travelling

"No I'm afraid, I have to keep an eye on your mother, she's been too quiet lately,"

"I know what you mean," 

Mr Burke handed her a portkey, offering her a sympathetic smile, but there was no other way of getting to her grandmother's. She took the portkey, steadying herself as she landed outside a small cottage, outside there was a little sign that read 'Burke Cottage' She hurried to the door, which opened slightly as she knocked.

"Grammy?"

"Is that my Aimee bear?" she asked walking through her living room "oh my dear it's so wonderful to see you,"

"You should lock your door Grammy, it's not safe to leave them open there could be danger out there,"

"Danger? My dear child, I know what's to come, have you ever thought what kind of danger the intruder could be in, I am a witch you know," she chuckled at her grandmother

"Come sit down, I want to hear all about your friends and Hogwarts," Grandma Burke, showed Aimee through to her living room, waving her hand at her door, which closed the door for her.

She told her all of her trip to the Quidditch World Cup, her relationship with Evan. Exchanging books with Remus which had now become a regular occurrence. Aimee even admitted that she had managed to become an Animagus, she morphed into a white dog, chasing her tail, to show Grammy that she could successfully turn into a dog without the use of her wand now.

Now that her brothers were not here, she could tell Amelia of her friendship with some of the older Slytherins. Such as Lucius, Helene and Narcissa, her grandmother found the friendship between her granddaughter and the Malfoy Heir to be a little strange. Amelia was most curious about another boy she had befriended.

"You know your friend, Sirius is it?" Aimee nodded, "he isn't named after the brightest star is he?"

"I think so, his family has this old tradition of naming their children after stars or constellations," her grandmother smiled, remembering what she had seen, about her future. "That reminds me, what does this mean?" she asked showing her the prophecy she had made about her.

"The brightest star could mean your friend," her Grandmother explained, she nodded

"Then what about this two shall become eleven, what does that mean?" Aimee asked

"It could mean anything dear, you could adopt nine puppies, or you could have a few puppies of your own,"

"Nine? That's a little crazy Grammy,"

"No it isn't a big family can be wonderful,"

She thought about her Grandmother's prophecy, it couldn't possibly mean her having nine children. Aimee knew that she had predicted her father having five children. Four sons and a daughter to be accurate. However the idea of nine children was insane, she would have to have been out of her mind.