𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
are you insane?
╚═══════════════╝

Whilst back at school Aimee could stop talking about the winter holidays, she gushed over how Sirius recreated their first kiss for their anniversary. Calling it the most amazing thing anyone had ever done for her. Remus and Peter smiled while James made a horrid gagging sound.

"Sounds lame," he told Sirius

"It wasn't lame, it was romantic," she said, kissing Sirius' cheek

"Aww, that's so adorable," Alice said, smiling so much she could barely contain her giggles

"I have to leave, duty calls," she said, preparing to do her nightly patrols of the castle,

She made her way to the Slytherin Dungeons. Where Evan was waiting for her, as he had been elected prefect too. They often had a strategy for completing their patrols early, they would split up their patrols, meeting each other outside of the great hall.

Aimee walked along the final hall, checking some of the classrooms, for students out after curfew. Heard shuffling in a potions classroom, looked around the classroom, a hand snatched her wrist pinning her against the door. Firm kisses pressed against her neck,

"I should write you up a detention Mr Black," he smirked against her skin, tracing his fingers down her arms, slowly twining their fingers together while kissing her softly. She softly moaned into their kiss, he hiked her legs around his waist. He moved away when he heard someone walking down the hall.

"Wait, don't pull away..." she whined, "not yet," he lightly kissed her lips.

"I'd rather leave you wanting more," he smirked, moving away from her, opening the door, "until, next time my love," he winked at her closing the door behind him. She shook her head, leaving to finish her prefect duties. By school rules, she should have written him a detention slip, though she become too caught up in the moment.

***

Aimee hurried to her potions class, managing to slip inside and sit at one of the tables nearest the door. Professor Slughorn was in the middle of explaining a wolfsbane potion to the class, she ended up sitting next to Severus who was sitting alone.

Thankfully she hadn't missed too much, though she remembered what Marlene told her about Severus. She charmed a piece of parchment, holding the origami bird in her hand, just a light blow and the charmed parchment flew landing on the desk in front of Sirius.

I need to talk to you about Moony. x

Aimee's eyes kept glancing at Severus through the corner of her eye, whenever werewolves were mentioned in class. He looked over to Remus to see his reaction, he didn't give anything away, as though he was just as interested as the rest of the class.

Sirius told James he was meeting Aimee after class, he would have thrown a fit if it weren't for Professor Slughorn standing just a few tables away from them. She waited for him outside of the classroom, he draped his arm over his shoulders, walking to their next class.

"What is it?" he asked

"I can't say it here," she whispered as Severus was only a few feet behind them, Sirius took her hand, pulling her down a more clear hallway.

"This isn't much better, but at least he isn't here,"

"Who?"

"Severus-

"What's he done," his voice turned cold, checking her for any marks.

"Nothing, I'm fine, I think he knows about Remus' monthly,"