𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
second year,
oh no, sirius black's
a teenager
╚═══════════════╝

The fight between the three Slytherins had been widely talked about. Some of the older Slytherins stated that the three cousins had an argument rather than a physical fight. Losing their sense of pride was embarrassing for the house.

In the two weeks since the fight, Aimee, Amycus and Alecto avoided each other like the plague. While she promised her brothers that she would behave. Amycus and Alecto were keeping their distance from her, not wanting to cross her again as they underestimated the usually calm Burke.

Subconsciously they knew it was karma for how they treated Dahlia. She had a bad reaction to that, and thanks to Regulus keeping Dahlia company she was a lot cheerier when Aimee last saw her. She hoped that they would become great friends, rather than Regulus falling into a bad group of Slytherins, just like Amycus and Alecto.

The day was Sirius' birthday and as much as Regulus wanted to celebrate with him, the grief he received from students. Deterred him from even talking to Sirius, he already had his mother breathing down his neck about his brother, he didn't need to the school make it any harder.

Aimee had bought Sirius a prank birthday gift to get even with him after what he did to her hair. She hadn't forgotten about that like he thought she would. Regulus had given her a birthday card and present to give to Sirius. He didn't get a chance to buy him a real present but he managed to get him a little something, that he would hopefully enjoy.

"Reg, I don't understand why you don't give Sirius his birthday present?"

"Because of his friends, I don't think they like me, especially that Potter-

"Ugh, don't get me started on him,"

"You don't like him?" Regulus questioned "I thought you were friends with him,"

"God no, we came to an agreement, when Sirius is around we behave," she told him, he nodded not really understanding why she would go to such lengths just to be Sirius' or girlfriend now.

"Why doesn't Sirius take the time to hang out with you both separately?" Regulus asked

"He did, but Potter would always drag him away for me, then Sirius started getting annoyed when I hung out with Evan,"

"Annoyed? More like he was jealous," Regulus said, she nudged him.

"I have a class to get to, I'll see you later, right?" she said, he saluted her, as she walked out of their common room.

Aimee was more focused on transfiguration than any other class, being that she one day planned to become an animagus. So she was determined to learn everything about transfiguration and potions like McGonagall had mentioned to her.

Not one student could grab her attention, anyone would believe that Aimee had switched off her hearing only being able to hear Professor McGonagall. As Sirius tapping on the table wasn't bothering her, James jokes being whispered went unheard.

After class had finished, shee took hers and Regulus' gifts to the great hall to find Sirius, but he wasn't there, 'That was strange, Sirius and Potter never missed dinner?' she thought. She saw Marlene and Mary, walking towards the Gryffindor table.

"Hey, have you seen Sirius-

"Aww, isn't that sweet she's looking for her boyfriend," Marlene taunted

"Oh yes, about that did you tell someone-

"Someone? She practically told the whole of the great hall," Mary said, she folded her arms at Marlene