𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
spring 1979,
is it wrong if i do?
╚═══════════════╝

Her old room held many memories. She stared at the black death eater robes nearly four sizes too big. Alecto was a lot taller than Aimee, the robe would easily trail along the floor, she looked down at the flask of polyjuice potion that had already been prepped by Professor Dumbledore.

"Aims, are you ready yet?" Theo asked from the otherside of the door, he still sounded like himself, Dumbledore had designed a jelly bean type sweet that could change your voice into the person they were changing into.

"No, not yet," she opened the door, "is Sirius still here?" he nodded heading downstairs to get him.

She paced around the room shaking her shoulders trying to shake away the nerves, she had doubts of successfully fooling not only the Dark Lord but other death eaters of their identities. Sirius entered the room, she immediately embraced him, he held her arms making her look at him.

"You're going to do great,"

"I'm scared someone is going to find out it's me," she admitted, "who knows what they'll do,"

"Don't think like that, who would be smart enough to know it's you anyway,"

"Oh I don't know, Evan, Severus, Reg, heck even Lucius Malfoy," she said, listing off all the death eaters she knew of "I can't be cruel and horrid like Alecto, at least not convincingly,"

"You'll be great, I know you will," she nodded, bringing the flask up to her lips.

He stopped her from drinking it, pressing his lips firmly against hers. He kissed her like she'd never been kissed before, he didn't know when he would next get to see her. She grasped the collar of his shirt pulling him as close as she could. As they pulled away from each other, they stood nose to nose, he cupped her face,

"I don't want to see you as Alecto," he spoke, "I'm going to leave, could you do something for me?"

"Anything,"

"If Reg, does find out it's you, could you tell him, I don't blame him, and I'm not disappointed in him,"

"Of course, I will," he smiled at her, she looked down

"Look at me," he lifted her chin, gazing deep into her eyes, "your eyes are like sapphires, sparkling so bright,"

"Stop it, you're making it harder to leave,"

"I mean it," he smiled at her placing one last delicate kiss on her lips, "I should go," she watched through the window as he left the house. She stood in the bathroom.

Aimee took a sip of the polyjuice potion, watching as her reflection changed, her hair turned dark, her curls straightened out, the length drastically shorter than her own. The robes that were once too big fitted her perfectly now, she took a deep breath walking downstairs, Jacob and Daniel stood silently staring at her.

"I know, I look hideous,"

"You feeling alright?" Theo asked, she nodded clutching her left arm lifting the sleeve. The dark mark was inflamed, he lifted his sleeve his was inflamed like hers, "I think he's calling his death eaters,"

"Well, we shouldn't keep our lord waiting," she said, he held her hand apparating to a run-down old house, where they had been called to.

They each ate a sweet to change their voices, testing them before entering. They cringed at the roughness of their voices. One good thing about Amycus and Alecto was that they kept to themselves, it wouldn't seem strange for them to be whispering in the far corners of the room.