𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════
fifth year,
scrapbook
╚═══════════════╝

Aimee and Sirius hadn't left her bedroom for the last week of school, only leaving for some food, Regulus and Evan could swear that they heard giggling and laughter coming from her room. They often laughed during their extracurricular activities, they had nothing to do for their last week of school.

She realised that he had to go back to his dorm room eventually so he could pack his things before they left for the summer. While he didn't want to leave she playfully shoved him out of her common room, many Slytherins rolled their eyes at them.

"Go on, I have to pack, and so do you,"

"I just want to stay with my girl," he pouted, "I'm not going to get to see you for weeks," she shook her head at him,

"The faster you pack, the soon you can come back," she said, he smiled pressing his lips against hers,

"I could kiss you forever," he mumbled into her mouth,

"Alright, now go and pack," she said, he pecked her lips, before running along the corridor.

She was done packing in ten minutes, she smiled proudly, 'a new personal best' she thought. Now she could lounge around the common room before she would have to leave for the train. Aimee left for the library to return any books she had borrowed.

As she walked through the library, she insisted on putting the book back herself, as Madam Pince looked incredibly busy. Aimee made her way to the correct aisle she heard sniffles, and whimpers, she glanced around the corner to see who was crying.

"Lily, are you alright?" she got down on her knees rest her hand softly on Lily's shoulder.

"No, I just lost one of my best friends,"

"What happened?" Aimee asked

"Potter, wouldn't leave Severus alone, I yelled at him to leave Sev alone, when I knelt down to help him, he called me a mudblood," Lily cried more

"Oh, Lily," she wrapped her arms around her, "I so sorry, I know you two were close-

"It doesn't matter, I don't want to see him again," she nodded, rubbing her shoulders

"You know, if you ever need someone to talk to, even if just to get things off your chest, I'm all ears,"

"Thank you, Aimee," Lily wrapped her arms around her.

The two girls left the library, wanting to get to the station in time to have the first pick of the compartments. she spotted Evan and Regulus gesturing for her to come with them, she excused herself. Walking over to the two boys, she looked around for Severus, hoping to give him a piece of her mind.

"Are you coming?" Regulus asked

"I think, I'm going to stay with Lily, she's really hurt,"

"No worries, if I don't see you before, I hope you have a great summer," Evan hugged her, she smiled at them as they boarded the train.

***

Two hours into their journey and the girls all had big plans for the summer, Alice was meeting Frank's parents, which she was really nervous about, after hearing his mother can be a bit intense. 'Who wouldn't love Alice' Aimee thought.

Marlene and Dorcas had made plans to go to the beach and a summer fair together, where Dorcas could work on her photography skills, after being gifted a camera from her mother. Marlene would sure be her subject to focus on.

While both girls insisted that they were just going as friends, Aimee could read Marlene like a book. Mary's parents had surprised her with concert tickets to see a muggle band, named Queen live. She smirked imagining how jealous Sirius would be to know, Mary had tickets to see Queen.

"What about you Aimee?" Mary asked

"Does your summer, involve sexy Sirius time?"

"Marlene!" Alice exclaimed

"No, I can't wait to spend time with my nephew,"

"How old is he now?" Marlene asked, "I don't like new baby,"

"He's 5 months old, I think,"

"Oh, I bet he's so adorable," Lily said, trying her best to engage in the conversation.

"I'm planning on taking more pictures for my scrapbook," she said, taking her book out of her bag.

"Oh my god that's us," Marlene said

"Well, who did you think it was?" Alice mocked her, she laughed flipping through the book.

"Wait, go back to that last one," Mary said, she sighed, slowly turn the page back.

"Woah, Sirius Black kept that hidden didn't he," Marlene said, suddenly all the girls were hunched over her book, studying the topless photo of him.

"I must admit, I prefer wizarding photos to muggle ones," Mary commented, Lily agreed with her

As the train pulled into the station, Aimee looked out of the window, unsure of who was picking her up from King's Cross. Then she saw him, the brown Eagle Owl, perched calmly on a bench, she didn't expect Charlie to pick her up, he had been in such bad shape recently, that she assumed Theo would pick her up.

"Hey, kid," Charlie said, as he was now back a human,

"I didn't think you'd be here" she hugged him,

"I needed to get away, Ethan's done nothing but screaming for the last few days, he's definitely found his voice," she chuckled

"How's Jacob doing?"

"Surprisingly not that bad," she laughed, a few students hurried past them knocking into Charlie's side, he winced a little, which didn't go unnoticed by Aimee

"Hey. Watch it!" she shouted,

"Are you alright?" she spoke in a softer tone

"I'm fine, don't you want to say goodbye to Sirius,"

She nodded, she walked slowly towards him, glancing back she saw Charlie clutching his side, he clearly didn't want her to know he was hurt. Sirius noticed the worry in her eyes, he hugged her to hide her eyes away from her struggling brother.

"Aims, are you going to be okay?"

"I should be asking you that," she chuckled

"I'll be fine, you will come and see me right?" she nodded, he handed her a piece of paper, "That's the Potter's address," he looked over to Charlie "I hope your brother is okay."

She smiled, he kissed her quickly, knowing his parents would be here any minute, Aimee hurried back to Charlie who had straightened himself out. He suggested going home in the animagi forms, for a little more fun. However, she knew he just wanted to fly in the air so she couldn't notice his weakening state.