𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚

╔═══════════════╗
second year,
a pair of star-cross'd
lovers
╚═══════════════╝

A truly magical time. Christmas at Hogwarts, was like no other Christmas before, the grounds that were once lush green fields were coated in white fluffy snow. Regulus and Sirius should have returned home for holidays they both told their parents that they wanted to stay at Hogwarts so they could spend Christmas with Aimee.

Neither of them understood why their parents liked Aimee so much, Sirius knew that she was so much like him and his parents would surely despise her too. He questioned if they knew of her views, they most likely didn't. If they knew how she felt they would forbid their friendship and would never let her set foot in Grimmauld Place.

Aimee's brothers had given up trying to prevent fights between her and their cousins. The most recent fight, that broke out, left her with a nasty bruise on her face. While the fight was provoked by Amycus, she couldn't stand him, the hatred she felt for him, ran so deep in her veins the thought of being related to someone like him made her sick to her stomach.

"Aimee, we're going for dinner are you coming?" Evan asked she nodded putting her book in her bag she left for the Great Hall with Evan and Severus.

James and Sirius both noticed her going to sit with Evan and Severus, James poked fun at him for his 'girlfriend,' ditching him for Snivellus and Rosier. He rolled his eyes, glancing over at her as she laughed at something Evan had said, he couldn't understand what she liked about him. 'Surely he couldn't actually be funny,'

He walked towards the Slytherin table, he had no idea what he was going to say, but hopefully, it would come to him once he reached her. Sirius was about to speak when he saw the bruise on her face, he shoved Evan aside to sit next to Aimee.

"What happened to your face?" he asked, lifting his hand to brush her hair away from her face.

"I got into another fight with Amycus again," she said, chuckling, "you think this is bad you should see him,"

"Why did you get him good," he said smirking at her

"Of course I did," she said proudly, "did you and Potter, do what I asked?" trying to keep their plan as secretive as possible.

"Yes, would you like a front-row seat?" Sirius asked standing up, holding his hand out to her, she held his hand standing from the table.

"I'll see you later boys, I have something I need to do," she told them, squeezing Evan shoulder as she left with Sirius.

They walked out of the Great Hall, James Peter and Remus followed, knowing that Sirius was taking Aimee to where their prank was going to happen. He sat her down on a bench near the girl's bathroom, he looked around when he spotted James and Peter running down the hall while Remus sat next to Aimee.

"Right, prepare to be amazed," Sirius said, leaving her and Remus going around the corner out of sight with James and Peter.

"Aren't you going with them?" Aimee asked, he shook his head

"I helped them plan it all out, but I won't take part in their pranks," Remus told her, "not this one anyway,"

She smiled at Remus at least he wasn't too much involved in their pranks, therefore he wouldn't get into trouble, with Professor McGonagall or Mr Filch. She waited for something to happen she had no idea what Sirius and James had planned for Amycus and Alecto but she hoped it was worth it.

Aimee heard a big bang, then Alecto and Amycus hurtled around the corner, a putrid smell came from their direction, they were hysterically laughing as though they had been inflicted with a laughing jinx. She burst into laughter, while she didn't condone bullying and harsh pranks on people, Amycus and Alecto deserved to be taught a lesson.