𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
mudblood
╚═══════════════╝

After a week of silence, Sirius had enough, he had apologised and apologised. That wasn't enough she still wasn't talking to him. He had other plans, he knew Aimee's routine, at around 5:00 pm she would be in the library. He waited inside the library, which would be the perfect place as she wouldn't be allowed to yell at him.

Not being around her was torturous, he had become accustomed to her, he missed everything about her. He thought the worst, that Aimee wouldn't want to be with him anymore. He betrayed her trust and Remus', even he was just as worried as he knew she could hold a grudge.

Sirius waited in the library knowing she would be there any moment now he heard the sound of her voice, he smiled missing her sweet voice. He waited for her to walk around the corner, he smiled at her, she pivoted her heel, he grabbed her hand. She looked at her, mouthing "leave me alone,"

"Just tell what I can do to make things right,"

"What?" she questioned

"It's been agony, I miss you, I miss your kisses and your cuddles I miss hearing your voice, you haven't uttered a word to me in a week"

"I'm mad at you,"

"Yes, I know, I shouldn't have tried to kiss you, I don't know what I can say to show you I'm sorry," he said, "I know saying I'm sorry isn't going to get you to forgive me," she didn't say anything he pressed his lip together "I suppose this is over then,"

"What?"

"You and me it had to end sometime," he said, he looked down genuinely hurt at the thought

"We had a fight, it doesn't mean we break up," 

"Really, so this isn't over," she chuckled

"You are so cute," she pecked his lips. He wrapped his arms around her, "I still want you to make it up to me,"

"Do you have anything in mind?"

"I afraid you'll have to come up with that on your own," she said, smiling as she left him to find the book she was looking for.

He vowed to make up for what he did, he had been Remus' servant for a week, at first he wasn't too comfortable, however, when Sirius had to do anything he said. He saw the week as an advantage. Sirius had made Aimee a book filled with love coupons, that she could use at any moment.

The coupons ranged from studying together in the library, to naughty coupons, that Sirius was sure she wouldn't use. She decided to cash in her first coupon, 'Sirius will read three chapters from a book of your choice,' she walked towards Gryffindor Tower.

Luckily Frank exited the common room, she made her way to the boy's dorm room. Sirius was facing away from the door and didn't notice her enter, James rolled his eyes, she wrapped her arms around him. He turned around to hug her too.

"I'm giving you my first coupon," he cringed at the one she chose, "you said you'd do it,"

"Alright do you have a book?" he asked, she handed him her book of choice, Lewis Carroll's Alice in Wonderland.

"You're really going to read to her?" Peter questioned

"Yeah, I gave her love coupons," James gagged

"I thought it was a brilliant idea," she said, "come on, read to me," she pulled him towards the bed, he leaned on the headboard, she snuggled into him, he opened the book to the first page and read.

"Alice was beginning to get very tired of sitting by her sister on the bank, and of having nothing to do: once or twice she had peeped into the book her sister was reading, but it had no pictures or conversations in it, 'and what is the use of a book,' thought Alice, 'without pictures or conversation?'...

"There we go, three chapters," he said closing the book, "forgive me yet," she pursed her lips

"I'm not sure yet," she said,

"Oh come on," she chuckled

"I quite enjoyed you reading to me, it was different - what was that?" Aimee said, hearing a loud door slam down in the common room,

Aimee hurried downstairs with Sirius not far behind her, she soon as she reached the common room, her eyes was drawn to Mary hunched on the floor, sobbing loudly, tears rolling down her face. She ran over to her, Lily, Alice and Marlene were trying to help her tell them what happened. But the words just couldn't leave her mouth.

Sirius was joined by Remus, James and Peter, who all watched as the girls attempted to calm the distraught witch. They were unsure of what to say or do, Remus retreated back up to their room for a moment, while Sirius watched as Aimee comforted Mary, admiring how caring she was towards others.

"Breathe," Marlene told her, breathing slowly with Mary to try and calm her a little so she could speak.

"What happened?" Aimee asked, placing her hand on Mary's back, rubbing soothing circles, in attempts to calm her further.

"I was," she coughed "attacked because I'm - I'm -" cried not wanting to tell them,

"Who attacked you?" Alice asked,

"Ave, Avery, and Mul, Mulciber," she coughed "they called me a, a mudblood," she cried, the word ran through James and Sirius' ears like knives, despising the word with a passion, Aimee clenched her jaw standing.

"Excuse me," she said, leaving the common, Sirius quickly went after her, not wanting her to face the two of them alone.

Aimee marched through the crowd of students, Sirius tried to keep up. However, he was stuck in the crowd, shoving his way through. Though she had disappeared. She walked with such power that students moved aside for her, knowing she was a woman on a mission.

Aimee spotted Mulciber and Avery, with Amycus, Alecto and Barty, five of them she was outnumbered. That didn't stop her she gripped her wand, a bunch of spells lined up. She noted that no Professor was around, as she could get into a lot of trouble, a prefect acting this way, she could lose her privilege.

"Hi, come to see the show have you?" Amycus taunted,

"Incarcerous!" thick ropes appeared out of thin air, restraining Amycus. Alecto raised her wand

"Locomotor Mortis!" she cast, binding Aleco's legs together, she fell forward.

"Confundo!" she cast towards Barty, he gazed around in confusion. The last charm Aimee performed was nonverbal. A stinging jinx inflicted on Mulciber, Aimee held her wand against Avery's neck. He didn't flinch once not expecting her to do anything drastic.

"Go on, then cast your little jinx," he taunted her, she lowered her wand, he laughed at her, she drew back her balled fist, punching him in the face. She flipped her hair in his face as she walked away,

"That's it you bitch, I don't care what Black says" Avery muttered drawing out his wand,

"Crucio!"

"Aimee!" Sirius jumped in front of her "Protego!" shielding himself and her.

The Slytherin ran away once they saw the deputy headmistress walking towards them. McGonagall demanded to know what had happened and who was responsible for the offensive spells cast in the middle of a school corridor. Sirius noted Aimee's frown, before she could admit to McGonagall what happen, he insisted that it was him who caused the fight.

"A months detention, Mr Black," he nodded

"You didn't have to do that," Aimee said, "you really are a crazy person to jump in front of a cruciatus curse,"

"Well, you do crazy things when you're in love,"