𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒘𝒐

╔═══════════════╗
second year,
valentine's day sadness
╚═══════════════╝
tw: use of alcohol

As Valentine's day was a time for love, chocolates and flowers, for those who were in love this day were for them. However, for those alone on Valentine's day, it was particularly sad, especially those that had broken up, Aimee spent her day in the common, as she looked around the students she could tell who had plans and who didn't.

She sat reading Wuthering Heights, wanting to see if Andromeda's recommendation lived up to her expectations. Someone sat on the same sofa as she did, she flicked her eyes over, seeing Helene Zabini sat closely by her, she creased her brows, closing her book.

"Hi, big date night?" she asked

"Yes, is it that obvious," she chuckled

"Yeah kind of,"

"Do I look okay?" Aimee creased her brows she had never seen Helene be so concerned with how she looked especially when going out with a boy.

"Yeah, beautiful, is he someone special,"

"Yes, I like him a great deal, I can't believe he asked me to go for dinner, to be completely honest with you," she said, Aimee smiled at her, "does he talk about me?"

"Theo doesn't really talk about much, especially about girls, we all know he likes you," she told her, she smiled, Aimee spotted Theo come from the bedrooms, he was dressed very nicely, his hair styled, he walked over to the two girls.

"You smell nice, going somewhere fancy?" she questioned

"We're going out for dinner, my lady," Theo bowed offering his arm to her Helene linked her arm with his, "don't wait up,"

Within the hour, the common was empty, many had left for dates, even Evan had a date. Aimee heard girls chanting coming from the bedrooms, curious to know who it was she headed towards the bedrooms. She realised the noise was coming from Narcissa's room, she creased her brows walking towards the bedroom.

"To all the boys who fucked us over," she heard Narcissa say, her eyes widened she never heard Narcissa swear before.

"Who's at the door?" another girl said, prompting Narcissa to open the door.

"Aimee, come and join, seeing as Sirius broke up with you, I feel tonight is appropriate," Narcissa pulled her into the bedroom.

"This is my friend Rebekah Avery,"

"Bekah," she corrected, "it's nice to meet you,"

"What are you doing?" she asked as they had a mini controlled fire burning.

"Burning everything our ex-boyfriends gave us," Narcissa said, holding a box of their ex-boyfriend's gifts, "to cleanse ourselves of their existence,"

Aimee smiled, questioning how much she had to drink, as the was a bottle of wine on the bedside table. She looked through the box, a lot of love letters and clothes, even underwear laid in the box. Some of the gifts looked incredibly expensive.

"Even the jewellery?"

"Of course not, we're going to take them to be altered," Rebekah told her.

"What's next?" Narcissa said, looking through the box, "ah, Malfoy's many letters,"

"Good one, Nott's boxer shorts," Rebekah said, throwing them into the fire.

"Go on Aimee go and get something Sirius bought you," Narcissa urge "we'll wait for you,"