𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
aunts and uncles
╚═══════════════╝

As Aimee went over the words she was going to say in her head for what seemed like the hundredth time. Whenever she came close to telling Marlene or Alice, she would get out the word, 'I need to...' then she would finish with 'go to the bathroom'.

She sat in her class anxiously waiting for the class to end, Sirius was going to tell Remus and Peter, while Aimee told the girls. She wanted him to tell Regulus with her, while at first, he wasn't comfortable telling his brother about them, he knew she was nervous about telling everyone.

Regulus was going to be his babies, biological uncle, he needed to know more than anyone. Once the class was dismissed, Aimee hurried out, hoping to catch one of the girls. She turned around when she spotted other students around them, Sirius stopped her, turning her around.

"If you don't tell them now, you never will," he whispered, she nodded, "you'll be fine, I promise, if they don't like it they can come and talk to me," he placed a kiss on her cheek, as he made his way back to the Gryffindor Tower with James, Remus and Peter.

"Hi,"

"Hey Aims, we're just going for dinner if you want to come?" Marlene asked,

"Yeah that sounds great, but first will you come with me to my common room, I have something to show you," Lily agreed, knowing what she wanted to show them,

"But food, I'm hungry," Marlene whined

"It'll be worth the hunger," Aimee said,

"Let's go before Marlene bolts," Alice said, they followed her to the common room.

She knew that Lily and Mary's experience with some of the Slytherins inside wasn't the most pleasant. She suggested they wait outside, while she hurried to get the crystal ball to show them, once she arrived back, Lily had the biggest smile on her face. Aimee held the crystal call for them to look at.

"No, you're having a baby?" Marlene said,

"Two actually,"

"Oh my gosh, that's great news," Alice said, wrapping her arms around her.

"You really think so?"

"Obviously, I'm going to auntie MarMar," Marlene clapped her hands excitedly jumping up and down.

"Excuse me, I'm going to the best auntie," Alice said,

"You're all going to be aunties," she said as she felt the biggest weight off her chest.

***

Remus had been very suspicious of Sirius and James unusual quietness, it wasn't like them at all. Even if James was head boy he was still a loud person, he watched them from across the room, it looked like James was preparing Sirius for something.

"What's the matter with you two?" he questioned

"Sirius has something to tell you," James said, nudging him forward, Peter and Remus sat on their bed waiting for him to speak, James sat in between them, smiling at him.

"Alright," he chuckled to himself, not expecting it to be difficult for him. "Aimee's pregnant,"

"Merlin's beard! That's unbelievable," James exclaimed as though he didn't already know.

"You already know don't you," Remus asked him,

"A little bit yes,"

"I have a question," Peter held his hand up, "what are you going to do, your both young, still at school,"

"Yeah, we've worked out it'll be roughly the late summer when they're born, so we should have time to get everything ready at home,"

"My mum will buy you a lot of things you know that," James said, knowing his mother would consider Sirius' children her own grandchildren.

"It's not like we're unprepared we've taken care of Ethan before many times, in a way he's helped, Aimee's thinks her brother will be a big help-

"What do you think they'll say when you tell them, that you got their little sister pregnant," Remus said, smirking as Sirius' eyes widened their reaction was something he didn't think too much about,

"I get along with them, so I'm hoping they won't have too bad of a reaction,"

"He hasn't even told you the best part yet," James said, "they're having twins,"

"Congratulations I'll be sure to get Aimee something," Remus said,

"I should go, I promised Aimee, I'd tell Reg with her,"

***

Aimee sat in her room, waiting for Sirius to return then she could tell Regulus. She was so thankful that the girls were supportive of her situation. As she heard Evan leave his room she hurried to her door, she looked down the hall, biting her lip.

"Hey, Evan can I talk to you for a minute," he nodded, "in private," he creased his brows, entering her room.

"What's up?"

"I'm pregnant,"

"Are you really?" he asked, she nodded, "I'm so happy for you," he wrapped his arms around her "Are you happy about it,"

"I'm a little scared, but Sirius has been so great with everything,"

"That's good if you need anything-

"I know, thank you," she hugged him,

"Aims' Remus is getting you some- what's going on?" Sirius questioned

"Aimee tells me, you're pregnant," Evan said, moving away from her, "take good care of her,"

"I'm sure he will," she said, smiling at Sirius, "could you find Reg for us, please" he nodded leaving them alone,

"I didn't think you were going to tell him,"

"I couldn't tell all my friends and not him," she said, smiling softly at him, "he is my friend Sirius, I know he'd do anything for me,"

He leaned down to kiss her, parting her robes, lightly caressing her bump. While she was still relatively small, it was becoming more difficult to hide her bump without the use of the magical robe. He rest his forehead on hers, he looked between them her bump resting against his stomach.

"You actually look pregnant now," he smiled, she leaned up to kiss him, a knock at her door pulled their attention away for a moment.

"Come in," she said, as she quickly fixed her robe.

"Evan said, you wanted to talk to me,"

"Sirius and I have a little surprise for you," he creased his brows.

"Aimee and I are pregnant," Sirius told him, he and Aimee looked at each other, when Regulus stayed silent.

"Reg, what do you think?" she asked

"I'm going to kill you, who do you think you are getting my best friend pregnant?"

"Reg, what else does it mean?" Aimee asked him, he eyed her confusingly, she sighed "you're going to be an uncle,"

"Merlin's beard I'm going to be an uncle!" he hugged her swinging her around a little,

"Be careful," she said, she took off her robe, the illusion spell faded away to reveal a medium-sized baby bump.

"Woah, how far along are you?" he asked,

"14 weeks, it's twins that's why so big," Aimee told them, he laughed stepping away from them.

"I'm definitely not babysitting for you,"

"I won't ask you too, but I do want you to be around them," Sirius said

"Even if I'm a-

"It doesn't matter, you're still my brother,"