𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
when a wizard and a 
muggle love each other
╚═══════════════╝

For the first time, Aimee wasn't nervous about heading to King's Cross Station, without her mother lurking over her shoulder, she could freely run over to her friends. This meant she could hug Lily, Marlene, Alice, and she could run into Sirius' arms, even if Daniel might not have appreciated the gesture.

She had so many questions about Laura, 'how did they meet? When did Jacob tell her he was a wizard? How he told her, without getting in legal trouble?' she resisted asking too much as didn't want to appear nosey about their relationship.

"I won't ask Jake, so I'll ask you," she said, prompting Daniel to turn to her, "how did he tell Laura he's a wizard without breaking the Statute of Secrecy,"

"He was really smart about it, I wouldn't have been able to come up with it,"

"What did he do?"

"You know how we have charms to deter muggles or make them believe they saw something different," she nodded, "he simply didn't use them?"

"What do you mean?"

"He invited her for dinner, and to meet us, he didn't hide the prophet from her or pictures-

"So they were moving, they weren't frozen," he nodded

"Of course, she was freaked out, 'this isn't real,' 'you're crazy,' then he broke out the family photo album, there were pictures of us, doing magic, when Charlie graduated from Ilvermorny 'Strange creatures', however, she still wanted proof from him,"

"He didn't, did he?"

"No, he explained that she shouldn't know and couldn't tell anyone, or he could go to Azkaban for exposure of wizardry, but he didn't want to lie to her, he told her the only way the Ministry will accept her knowledge of wizards, is if they marry or have a child-

"Because the baby could be a wizard," he nodded "When did Jake tell you?" she asked

"About the baby?" she nodded, "two months ago, he couldn't keep it to himself,"

"Are they going to find out if it's a boy or a girl?" Aimee asked

"Muggle's haven't developed the technology to figure that out yet,"

"Oh, well can't Grammy help, she knew father, was going to have four boys and a girl," he nodded

"I guess she could, I'll see what Jake says, I'm sure he'd love to know,"

They hurried through the barrier to the platform, the biggest relief she felt was not having to hold up appearances. She smiled as she looked around as soon as she spotted Lily, she hugged Daniel before running over to her, wrapping her arms around her, Marlene's voice could be heard from further down the platform.

"Lil, Aims," she shouted, hurrying through the crowd, hugging both girls

"Have you seen Dorcas around anywhere?" Marlene asked,

"No I don't think she's here yet," Lily said, Marlene looked all around, Aimee smiled as she looked at Lily.

"Is there any particular reason you want to find her?" she asked,

"No, none at all, hey there's Alice," Marlene hurried over to Alice, Lily and Aimee shook their heads at her.

"Aimee!" she turned around,

Sirius was running towards her, he threw his arms around her spinning her around off the floor. Aimee kissed his cheek, knowing Daniel was around somewhere. Alice and Lily couldn't contain their giggles, Marlene was just glad it took the attention away from her.

"You aren't going to believe this," she told Sirius, "I'm going to be an Auntie,"

"What? How?"

"Well, when a wizard and muggle really love each other-

"I know how, who's having a baby?" he said

"Jacob, he and his girlfriend Laura are pregnant,"

"That's fun, are you having a nephew or a niece?"

"Muggle technology can't tell yet, I'm hoping my grandmother might be able to tell them,"

"Congratulations, I hope they're very happy,"

"It's so strange to think my brother is having a baby, he's only 4 years old than me," she said,

"Hey, Aims you ready to board the train?" Regulus asked

"Yeah, I'll see you later," she quickly kissed Sirius before heading away with his brother.

Regulus and Aimee sat with Evan and Severus, she couldn't stop telling them about her brother going to be a father. She never told them about Laura being a muggle, she figured that with everything the prophet was writing about her brothers they would have some idea.

***

The start-of-term feast was always boring for Aimee she never had anyone to talk to. Regulus usually sat with Avery, Mulciber and Barty. While she had to watch her friends have fun, giggling and laughing, at the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw table.

Evan and Severus sat with Aimee while they were good company at times, their topic of conversation wasn't always the best. At least it gave her someone to talk to, she saw Marlene rise from the table, she kept her head down as she passed the Hufflepuff table.

'Please stop to talk to Dorcas,' Aimee plead

As Marlene approached the Ravenclaw table, she sighed when she walked right past. She wasn't ashamed of her friends but hated the taunting that came from Amycus and Alecto. Marlene squeezed herself between Evan and Aimee.

"Hey, we're going to Hogsmeade at the weekend, are you coming with us?"

"Yeah, sure that'll be fun," she smiled at her, Marlene smiled at her and Evan before she walked back to her table, she heard Amycus coughing, she flicked her eyes over to him.

"Lion Lover," Amycus coughed, as he laughed with his sniggering friends, Evan nudged her side.

"Just ignore him,"