𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒊𝒙

╔═══════════════╗
fifth year,
a breaking point
╚═══════════════╝

tw: sexual content

The rush from running through the forbidden forest was exactly what Aimee needed to distract herself from her oldest brother's weakened state. The white dog, ran through the trees, with Padfoot close behind her, she climbed up a tree, jumping from branch to branch.

The dog landed on a rock, just ahead of Padfoot, he was close to catching up with her, he pounced on her holding the dog down. He snarled at her, softening his demeanour, licking her face, the white dag wriggled from under him.

"I got you," Padfoot said walking calmly with her.

"Only because I let you,"

"No, I caught you,"

"I'm faster than you, I slow down on purpose," the white said, flicking her bushy tail under Padfoot's snout

"Oh yeah, let's have a race,"

"Where to?"

"First one to get out of the Forbidden Forest," Padfoot said, both dogs stood side by side, Padfoot counted them down.

The pair of dogs darted through the trees the white dog immediately overtook Padfoot. The white dog turned back into Aimee as she ran past the finish line, she bowed down, Padfoot changed to Sirius, he shook his head at her.

"You're really fast," she smiled nodding her head, "why do run so fast?"

"I do it to keep up with Theo and Jake, they run extremely fast,"

"You're brother's are dogs?" he questioned

"No, Jake and Theo are foxes, Charlie is an Owl and Danny's a badger,"

"Does the ministry know about any of you?" he asked, entwining his fingers with hers as they made their way back towards the castle.

"No, I don't believe so, I think MACUSA are aware, of Charlie, Theo and Jake,"

"MACUSA what's that?"

"Magical Congress of the United States of America, they were animagi before they came back here,"

"Did they enjoy America?"

"Yes, they said Ilvermorny, is very similar to Hogwarts,"

"That's interesting when you look at how different Beauxbatons and Durmstrangs are compared to Hogwarts,"

"Fun Fact, about Aimee," she said, holding her up finger up "my mother wanted me to go to Durmstrang, to study the Dark Arts, and not be surrounded by muggle-borns," she gasped "how scandalous that I'm attending Hogwarts," he laughed at her

"Thank Merlin that didn't happen," he checked his watch, "our exams are in an hour, you feeling confident about them,"

"Yes, the only one, I'm worried about is my Defense Against the Dark Arts-

"You'll be great, I'm sure of it, I don't really care what my grades are, I managed to turn into an animagus, at a young age, that's my big achievement,"

"You need a career in mind, I want to be a journalist, a truthful one, I'll rant my ass off for Werewolf and House-elf rights," Sirius smiled at her,

"I can't wait for you to read the articles to me one day,"

They made their way to the Great Hall where their exams were going to be taking place. He kissed her cheek, whispering good luck to her as he made his way to his seat. She sat down, as Professor McGonagall talked them through the examination process.

"You may begin your exam now,"

Aimee managed to fly through the first half of her exam, becoming stumped on a question, she reread the question three times to be sure she had read it correctly. She decided to skip the question hoping to return it later like she was going to be a different person when she returned to the question.

After her exams, she couldn't help but notice Lily had been avoiding Severus like the plague, she always had time for him, she wondered what might have caused her avoidance. Aimee sat in her dorm room, reading the last few chapters of Alice in Wonderland, a Sirius entered her room.

"How did you get in here?"

"Reg, let me in, I wanted to tell you something,"

"Okay," she closed her book, "go ahead," she eyed him cautiously, something was bothering him

"So, I've reached a breaking point at Grimmauld Place, I just can't deal with it anymore,"

"You're thinking of leaving?" she questioned, "what about Reg, are you taking him with you?"

"James says I could go and live with him," Sirius told her, "Reg won't come with me, I know that,"

"So you're just going to leave him,"

"Aimee, I can't stay there any longer, I'll go insane," she stayed silent she always knew that Walburga was different when she wasn't around.

"I understand," she said, "I love you and I want you to be happy and feel like you're wanted,"

"You know you could always visit," she laughed

"I think Potter will have a heart attack if I show up at his house,"

"He thinks you're cool, even if he doesn't admit it,"

"I knew it,"

"Can we stop talking about James?" she nodded

He kissed her firmly, his hand softly grazing her thigh, she laid back on her bed, he ran his hand up her shirt, lifting it over her head, his kisses trailing along her jawline. He smirked wanting to try something different that might make her flustered, she was more comfortable with him now, a lot of late nights had occurred.

"How about we try french kissing?" she creased her brows

"What do you think we're doing now,"

"That's not where I meant,"

Her eyes widened, she lightly nodded her head, he smiled at her, he wasn't sure what he was doing. However, he had thought about it before, he kissed down her chest and along her stomach, he chose to leave her skirt on, he hook his finger under the hem of her panties, slowly pulling them down. 

Pressing soft kisses along her inner thigh, her skin tingled under his touch, her chest heaving with anticipation. The first lick of his tongue set her body on fire, he rested his arm over her stomach holding her there.

"Sirius, the door... oh," she moaned when his tongue slid inside her, he gripped the sheets between her hands. 

He licked and kissed his way along her thigh, just as his fingers replaced where his mouth had been, pumping inside her as he sucked on her core. She arched her back as her high shattered through her, he kept licking her, his fingers still moving.

"Please," she begged, he remained between her legs, only when she was trembling and limp with pleasure did he raise his head, he crawled over her, pressing his lips against her neck. 

"Beautiful," he whispered, nipping her earlobe, she reached her hands down to his jeans, he held her wrist. "we'll play later,"

She closed her eyes, they were becoming more and more intimate, feeling so comfortable with each other now, they didn't even bother to change after sex, just laying together comfortable with each other's bodies, confident in the strength of their relationship.

Both wanting this love to last forever.