𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
second year,
rosier to the rescue
╚═══════════════╝

The last weeks went by quickly, Aimee was suspicious of Sirius, she hadn't seen much of him since he asked her about the werewolf theory. He barely listened in class, 'why was he so interested in werewolves anyway?' she questioned. He usually messed around in defence against the dark arts, 'surely he couldn't be wanting to do extra credit,'

She joined Marlene, Alice, Lily and Mary for breakfast, before everyone left for the train ride back to King's Cross Station. She planned to sit with Regulus and Evan on the train, sitting with the girls now meant she could see them before they left. Evan had asked Severus to sit with them too, however, he informed them that he would be sitting with Lily.

Aimee realised that she had left her favourite book in her room, she hugged the girls just in case she missed them before boarding the train. She raced to the dungeons, running through her common room, to her bedroom, her book was laying where she had left it, on her pillow.

She picked up the book and a sigh of relief left her mouth, she was almost finished and wasn't about to wait all summer to see how the story ended. As she exited her room trying to place her book neatly into her bag, she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm sorry," she looked up realising she bumped into Amycus "oh it's you,"

"That tone isn't going to sit well with me-

"Get used to it, 'cause it's the only tone of voice I'm giving you," she turned to head for the door.

"I'm sure Aunt Elizabeth would love to know what you've been up to!" he said loud enough for her hearing, she halted her stride, quickly turning around hurrying back across the room to him.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me, I'll tell Aunt Elizabeth about your relationship with Sirius Black,"

"I wasn't dating him," she warned

"Yeah right, I saw how much you smiled around him, there's no doubt you were dating,"

"You aren't going to say anything, because if you do, I'll make your life hell," he laughed at her

"Don't try being tough it doesn't suit you," he smirked as he walked past her, she looked through the common room looking for her brothers.

Believing that they had already gone to the station, she hurried through the courtyard pulling her trunk behind her. As she reached Hogsmeade station, Regulus had been waiting for her to board the train. Aimee smiled at him leaving her trunk with all the other students. They walked to a compartment where Evan was already seated comfortably.

"We thought you'd miss the train," he said, creasing his brows as she didn't respond or even look in his direction.

"Are you okay?" Regulus asked

"Yeah, Amycus is going to get me in trouble," she said, her voice trembling with fear.

"Why what happened?" Evan asked, she sniffed up taking a breath,

"It's a long story but my mother said, I'm not allowed to be Sirius' friend, and Amycus said he's going to tell her that we're dating, even though we weren't truly dating, my mother will be furious, and I don't - I don't know -

"You'll be fine, I'm sure," Regulus said,

"Yeah, why don't you try to sleep the way back," Evan said, she nodded as she rested her head back on the wall, she shuffled forward so she was laid at a comfortable angle.