𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚-𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
fourth year,
fifteen
╚═══════════════╝

To avoid people knowing it was her birthday, she spent the majority of the day in her common room. Daniel had brought her birthday cards from the owlery, she opened her presents smiling as Charlie had bought her a new journal as she had told him that her old one was almost full of photographs.

Jacob had included a photo of him and Laura with a little note on the back. 'She still can't believe this picture moves,'. She had long ginger hair, beautiful blue eyes. She could see why Jacob was so smitten, Laura was beautiful. She opened her card from Theo,

Happy birthday Aimee Bear,

I wasn't sure what to get you this year, so inside here are photo's that I managed to get from dad, he had lots from when we were younger. I forgot you always had a messy mane for your hair. I hope you have a great day, and that you come and live with us someday.

Love Teddy Bear.

"He really signed it Teddy Bear?" Daniel questioned, chuckling to himself, "he would have punched me if I called him that,"

"I'm the little sister, I get away with calling you whatever I want," she said, he shook his head,

"I made you a cake," he said, presenting her a chocolate and whip cream cake.

"That looks so good, but I have a date to go to," he clenched her jaw

"I'm sure your date will be great, don't be afraid to punch him if he goes too far,"

"I'll remember that," she glanced over at Evan and Regulus as they hurried over to her, with some cupcakes from the kitchen, she checked the time, once she know that Sirius wouldn't be too long, she headed outside, waiting for him.

"Hey," he said, looking over her outfit choice, "you look great," she wore a simple, plaid skirt with knee-high socks, a cream woolly jumper to keep warm. he hurried her to the lake, he laid down a blanket. Holding her hand, helping her sit down on the blanket.

"Chocolate covered Strawberries?" he offered

"I've never had one," Aimee said, she bit into the strawberry her eyes widening,

"You like it?" he chuckled

"This has got to be the best thing I've ever eaten," she said, reaching for another strawberry.

The sky began to turn grey, she looked up at the clouds which covered the sky, the weather changing, gave Sirius the perfect excuse to leave and head for Gryffindor Tower. As they neared the castle, rain poured down, drenching the pair of them. She laughed as his hair had fallen over his eyes, he shook his head, like a dog shaking itself dry.

"You really are a dog aren't you," she commented, wringing her hair out.

They reached the entrance to Gryffindor Tower, he had a big smile on his face, she creased her brows. Sirius held her hand, walking her through the common room, her eyes widened as she saw all her friends gathered in the common room. Though there were two people missing.

Marlene immediately dragged Aimee through the room, to the centre to dance, James even danced with Aimee. Now that she was Sirius girlfriend he had to act even more friendly than usual. Though Remus didn't believe it to be an act now, they could be great friends if they weren't so stubborn.

As the night went on she began to feel tired, she thanked everyone for showing her a good time. Sirius walked her back to her dormitory, even though Aimee insisted she could walk back on her own. As they reached the door, he handed her a small box.

"I wanted to give you, your birthday present when we're alone," he said, she smiled at him opening the box, inside was a beautiful necklace, the pendant had a sapphire crystal,

"It's beautiful I love it," Aimee said, kissing his cheek,

"Turn it over," he said, Aimee flipped the necklace over, in graved was the letter 'B'

"B as in Black,"

"Maybe, but to your mother it's Burke," she chuckled, "Do you know why I got you a sapphire one?" she shook her head, "your eyes shine like sapphires, blue and beautiful," she leaned up to kiss,

"Will you put it on for me?" she handed him the necklace, turning around gathering her hair, to reveal the back of her neck. She felt the necklace fall on her chest, smiling down at it. She leaned up pressing her lips against his, "Do you want to come in?" he smiled at her, entwining his fingers with hers,

Aimee carefully entered the common room, hoping her Daniel wasn't awake still, or Regulus. Thankfully most of the Slytherin students had gone to bed, though the ones that were still awake, were late-night studying and didn't even flick their eyes over to her.

She got ready for bed, that's when Sirius realised he didn't have anything to wear. He opted to just sleep in his underwear, he slipped under the covers draping his arm over her stomach, snuggling his face into her neck.

He leaned over to kiss her cheek, Aimee smiled, twisting around to kiss his lips. She bit her lip, taking her long shirt off, sleeping in her underwear with him. She snuggled close to him, wrapping her arms around his waist.

"I know I said, I didn't want to do anything for my birthday, but I'm glad you didn't listen to me," she kissed him, she turned around facing away from him, he pulled her closer to him, kissing her shoulder, leaning sweet kisses on her neck.

"Happy Birthday Aimee,"