𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
what happened at 
grimmauld place
╚═══════════════╝

Sirius kept a close eye on Aimee for the last two weeks, something was bothering her. He wanted her to be able to tell him, he hated that she was upset and couldn't do anything to help. She would always tell him that she didn't like staying in Gryffindor Tower, yet she stayed there with him, for two weeks now.

She was avoiding someone in her common room. Whoever it was she didn't want to face them. Aimee would only head back when she knew they would be at breakfast, just so she could pick up or swap a few things. Sirius only had one option if she wasn't going to tell him, what happened at Grimmauld Place. He needed to talk to Regulus.

While she returned to the Slytherin dormitory, he searched for Regulus in the Great Hall. Once he spotted him, he marched over, pulling his brother out into the hall. Regulus dragged his arm away from his grasps, he straighten out his robes.

"What happened at Grimmauld Place?" Sirius asked

"Aimee hasn't told you?"

"Told me what?"

"If she hasn't told you then, I don't feel comfortable telling you either," Regulus explained

"I know something happened, she's been quiet and upset-

"Being upset isn't because of me" he explained

"Well, who's upset her then?"

"Her and Evan had a fight,"

He walked away from him, leaving Sirius to question who had upset her, there weren't many people that easily got to her. He made his way to the Slytherin Common room, slipping in just before the door shut, he headed towards Aimee's bedroom.

"Ahh," she shrieked as Sirius walked into her room, while she was changing "What the hell are you doing?" she hurried to wrap a blanket around.

"Please, if I see something I haven't already seen, I throw a galleon at it,"

"What's got your wand in a knot?"

"You have," he said, she crossed her arms "something happened and you won't tell me, why?"

"I don't want you to hate him," she said,

"Do you still love him?" she shook her head

"What kind of question is that, I never stopped," she said,

"Do you love me?"

"I love you both, I can't stand the thought of you two hating each other," she said,

"Well, I never exactly liked him,"

"What?" she questioned, "who are you talking about?"

"Who are you talking about?" he asked

"Reg," she said, as though he should've known that.

"Oh, I thought you meant Rosier, what about Reg?" she sighed, walking to her door, she looking through the hall, making sure nobody would hear.

"He's a death eater," she whispered, he sat on her bed, she sat on his lap, "Sirius, I didn't want to believe it, but he has a dark mark,"

"It can't be," he muttered, she buried his face into her neck, wrapping her arms around him, Sirius held her tightly against him.

***

In the weeks leading up to Sirius' 18th birthday, she tried her hardest to make him feel better, he avoided Regulus in every way he could knowing full well he would come to blows with him if he came face to face with his brother. Aimee had worked with Remus to plan the perfect 18th birthday party for him, hoping it would take his mind off Regulus.

She knew the situation was a difficult thing for Sirius to come to terms with. Although she understood what Regulus was faced with at home, she wished he had come to her for help. Sirius stayed with her in her room, he skipped most classes, while that wasn't unusual she, felt terrible about leaving him in her room.

"Hey, woah!" She quickly turned around, as he was stood completely naked, in her room,

"Come on, turn around," he said, she didn't need to turn around to know he had a smirk across his face.

"Not until you put some clothes on,"

"Come on baby, it's my birthday," Sirius pulled up his boxers, "alright, I have clothes on," she turned around

"I didn't mean that," he walked closer to her,

He had a look of hunger in his eye, she bit her lip, as he leaned down to kiss her, she ran her fingers through his hair. Pulling him closer to her, he guided her back towards the door, lifting her leg up, he parted her robes, thankful that she chose to wear a skirt today.

She moaned into their kiss, he kissed her neck, tugging on her jumper, he quickly lifted it over her head leaving her just in her bra and skirt. His hand softly grazed her thigh, the ache below her stomach snapped her mind back to reality.

"Sirius wait, you aren't thinking straight, this isn't right," she mumbled

"Please Aimee, I need this," he laid soft kisses along her neck and collar bone,

"I can't," she said, pushing him away, "I'd feel like I'm taking advantage of you,"

"What I'm giving you the advantage, enjoy it," he said, she chuckled

"You say that now," she said, biting her lip, "that doesn't mean you'll feel that way after," he smiled at her pressing his lips softly against hers,

"I know you and Rem, planned a party for me," he looked down at the floor, "truthfully with everything going on, I'd rather skip it,"

"But everyone will be waiting for you-

"And I'll apologise in the morning,"

"Are you sure, you want to spend your birthday that way?"

"I could of a better way, just cuddled in bed with you,"

She walked to her bed, comfortably laying down, she patted the side next to her, he laid next to her, taking a book from her bedside table, laying on her lap. She smiled at him opening to the last page they were on,

Those who find ugly meanings in beautiful things are corrupt without being charming. This is a fault. Those who find beautiful meanings in beautiful things are the cultivated. For these there is hope...