𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

╔═══════════════╗
summer 1979,
it's time for a wedding
╚═══════════════╝
tw: sexual content

Sirius arrived home, he chuckled, he could tell that Remus had been staying with him, as the house was completely spotless, it definitely wasn't when he left. He snuck upstairs trying his best not to wake him, he laid comfortably in his bed, catching up on much-needed sleep.

Remus was woken by the neighbour's dogs barking, at something that had rushed past their house. He walked over to the window rubbing her eyes, his eyes widened when he saw the white fluffy tail in the distance, he quickly opened the door as the white dog hurried inside, turning back into Aimee.

"Where the hell is he?" she said, storming through the house, she ran upstairs, she smiled when she saw him sound asleep, she grabbed a spare pillow she hit him hard.

"What the-

"You're a complete arsehole, Sirius Black," she repeatedly hit him with the pillow, "I thought you were dead, I'll stay active in the order, a bunch of lies-

"Aimee will you just stop hitting me for one second," he pushed her back against the wall, he gaze deep into her eyes, he big beautiful eyes, he pressed his lips firmly against hers, she shoved him away,

"Where were you?" she asked, tears rolling down her face

"I was with your Grams," he wiped away her tears

"What?" she questioned

"It's bad enough being away from you not knowing if you're safe, I didn't want to be away from the girls either," she nodded looking down between them,

"How are they?" she mumbled

"Great, really great, Phoebe looks more like you every day, they can say a few words, Rhea attempted to walk, she fail miserably but it doesn't stop her from trying,"

"I've missed so much," she whispered, he held her close to him, he buried his face in her hair, he had missed the smell of roses in her hair, he nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck, leaving soft kisses along her neck.

"Are you home for good?" he mumbled

"No," she pulled away from him, "I have to go,"

"Will you at least stay for James and Lily's wedding?" he asked, she nodded, he walked back pulling her to the bed, holding her close against him. That's how Remus found them.

He had crept upstairs to check that Sirius was still alive after the angry expression on Aimee's face, as he creaked open the door, he smiled. They lay cuddled so closely, it looked like one person laid in bed, he knew Sirius had missed her more than anything.

***

Aimee fiddled with her dress, she questioned if she wanted to show up as herself, Professor Dumbledore wouldn't be pleased about her risking her cover. She smiled at Sirius as he tied his tie, she walked up to him, grazing her fingers along his shoulders.

"You look dashing, it's been a long time since I've seen you in a suit," he twirled her around, he bit his lips she wore a red satin gown, that hugged her figure, showing off all her curves.

"Beautiful as always,"

"Such a charmer, it must come with the suit,"

"I resent that," she giggled, leaning up to kiss him, he trailed his hand up her thighs, firmly squeezing her behind, she braced her hands against his chest