𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑻𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
lily and james
╚═══════════════╝

She gazed at the reflection in her mirror, she took a deep breath as she lifted her jumper, she held her hand against the small bump. She swiftly pulled her jumper over her stomach when her bedroom door opened, she let out a breath of relief.

"Hey, Madam Pomfrey, wanted to give you this," Sirius handed her a brown paper package tied with string.

"Thank you,"

"How are you feeling?" he asked, sitting on her bed, she sat beside him.

"Alright, I'm just more tired than usual,"

"Nothing too bad then, what did she give you anyway," she opened the package, a small note fell on the floor.

Miss Burke,

In here I have put together a few things for you, a robe to hide your bump if you wish to use it. A list of foods to keep your energy up, and a few ways to keep fit. I have informed your head of house if you wish to discuss any discomforts in class, Professor Slughorn is aware and can sign you a note to skip class if that would be better for you.

While you are of age, I'm not obligated to inform your parents. Though I think you still should, do come to the hospital if there are any changes or you're just worried in general.
It's better to be safe than not,

Madam P. Pomfrey.

"You aren't telling your parents are you?"

"I'd be insane to do that," she said, he held the robe up "it looks awful,"

"Yeah, I suppose you only have to wear it in class,"

"I think I'll be fine for now, you can't really see much," she said, he nodded his head, "I know Lily and James know, you didn't mention anything to Peter or Remus did you,"

"No, I didn't want until you were more comfortable,"

"Okay, we need to talk to Lil and James anyway, make sure they didn't tell anyone,"

"Definitely, I'm meeting James in his dorm soon, do you want to come with me?" she nodded, putting on her school robe, to add an extra layer, just in case some people noticed.

He held her hand as they walked through the common room, he kept his eye out for her cousins, they were horrid to her. Sirius didn't want anything stressing her out right now, Amycus and Alecto did nothing but stress her out. As they walked through the halls, Avery purposely bumped into Aimee.

"Hey, you need some glasses?" Sirius shouted to him, 

"What?"

"Need a hearing aid too-

"Sirius, I'm fine," she pulled his arm, bringing his attention back to her. "We're here now anyway,"

Sirius opened the door for her, she smiled at him as she walked through the door she glanced around there was no sign of Lily or James. He held her hand, bringing his finger up to his lips, they heard Lily giggling, they chuckled, Sirius banged his fist on the door.

"I'm sure Lily won't mind if you use her room, they clearly late," he said, Aimee laughed

"I don't know, I love Lily too much," he twisted the doorknob

"Woah, we're in here," James exclaimed, opening the door,

"We could hear you," 

"Oh god, I'm so embarrassed," Lily covered her face,

"Don't be, I want to hear all about how this happened?" Sirius said,

"But first, how did this happen," James said, gesturing to the two of them,

"We live together, and there's a lot of free time," Sirius said, he held Aimee's hand, "actually we wanted to see if you had told anyone,"

"No, we didn't though James almost did,"

"What?" Aimee exclaimed

"ALMOST did, I saw Rem, and it was on the tip of my tongue to say something, I didn't, which by the way I think I deserve a medal for," he explained himself, Lily smiled at him, entwining her fingers with his.

"Good, we just want to wrap our heads around everything first," Sirius said, Aimee nodded her head squeezing his hand, "there's a lot to think about,"

"Like our exams soon, we're not going to have time to get anything for the baby, oh no and we got to get two of everything,"

"We're going to be fine, for now, we'll use some of the things we have for Ethan,"

"Oh yes," she calmed down a little, "oh Sirius, he's going to have little cousins," he laughed

"Her brothers are going to kill you," James said, unable to contain his laughter,

"Leave him alone," Lily said, "I'm sure her brother will be sensible about it, right Aimee,"

"Yes, Jacob's dad already, they've seen what Sirius is like with Ethan, I think they'll have a better reaction than you think,"

"Okay, enough about us, how did you two get together," Sirius said

Lily gestured from them to get out of her room and sit on the sofas outside her room. Aimee sat next to Sirius, he wrapped his arm around her the two got themselves comfortable on their side of the sofa. The new couple sat on the opposite side of the sofa.

"You or me," James asked, she took it upon herself to explain her side of the story first,

"Well, he stopped being annoying, no silly pet names, no flirting, nothing, I noticed they weren't pranking anyone nearly half as much, it seemed like he was beginning to care about his future, so when he got picked for head boy, I talked to him a lot in here, and well we're here now,"

"So James what's your story?" Aimee asked

"We started talking, and one night, she kissed me-

"Excuse me,"

"I kissed her, it felt like a dream come true,"

"Aw, that's so sweet, I didn't know you could be that sweet," Aimee teased, "ooh, we should go on double dates," she clapped her hands excitedly

"Yes, oh that will be so fun," Lily said, hurrying to her room, "come and work out our schedule with me,"  As Aimee left, Sirius and James watched as their girlfriends talk and planned out the next five dates. They turn to one another, chuckling to themselves, James sighed 

"We've done it Padfoot,"

"Yes, Prongs we got our girls,"