𝑶𝒏𝒆 𝑯𝒖𝒏𝒅𝒓𝒆𝒅 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑬𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

╔═══════════════╗
seventh year,
scared of what's next
╚═══════════════╝

Thanks to Lily and James no one else knew of Aimee and Sirius news, they would tell them once they were ready and more comfortable with their news. Sirius knew that she wouldn't celebrate her birthday, she didn't want a party, as she felt like she would have been lying to everyone.

The magical robe that Madam Pomfrey had given Aimee, cast an illusion over her body, to conceal her growing bump from other students during classes. Before Sirius made his way to the Slytherin common room, he went to the Owlery to see if she had any letters for her birthday.

As he walked up the stairs, he noticed a fox and badger, hurrying across the field. He quickly avoided looking their way, he darted up the stairs, there was nothing for Aimee. He decided to sit for a moment, in case the owls were late delivering her birthday card. 'Surely her brothers would have got her a card,' he thought, he spotted the same badger and fox, he sighed.

"Are you going to show yourselves," he asked, the two animals morphed into Theo and Danny

"Where's Aimee we thought she'd be here," Theo asked

"She's staying in bed today, she was up all night, throwing up everywhere, I think she ate something bad,"

"Oh, well we got her cards," Danny handed them to him, "let us know how she is,"

"Will do." he smiled at them as they turned to leave, Sirius stopped them, "How's Laura doing?"

"Fine, why'd you ask?" Theo said

"Aimee said, she could have the baby soon, I was wondering how she was, so I could tell her,"

"She's uncomfortable, she can't even find a position to sit in, Jake's getting the brunt of it, we've stayed away,"

"Are they still not finding out what they're having?" he asked, the two brothers, smirked

"There's a letter in there, let Aimee read," Daniel said, as they morphed back into a fox and badger that scurried down the stairs.

***

Aimee stood in front of her mirror, examining her bump, she smiled as she thought of Laura's pregnancy bump. She remembered the excitement she felt once her nephew began kicking. She quickly pulled her shirt down as Sirius opened the door.

"Oh, it's you," Aimee said,

"That's a lovely greeting, I picked these up for you," he handed her the letter, "open the letter first,"

Dear Aimee Bear,

Happy 18th Birthday, I hope you're having a great day, we're looking forward to your graduation. I was going to tell you before, but I thought now would be a great time. Laura and I found out that we're having a baby girl. You're going to have a niece.

We hope you have a great day and happy birthday little sis,

Love you,
Jakey, Teddy and Danny.

"Ethan's going to have a little sister," she told him excitedly, he smiled as her face lit up.

"That's great they'll have one of each now," she chuckled, biting her lip

"Would you like to know what we're having?"

"I don't know, I do, but I also want to be surprised," Sirius admitted, he laid on her bed, she laid next to him, she glanced at his hand, he wouldn't touch her stomach, she held his hand placing it on her bump.

"I'm scared, Sirius," he kissed her forehead

"You don't need to be, I'm going to be with you all the way through and after,"

"I know you will, I'm just afraid for what our future will hold,"

"I'll tell you what our future holds," he said, she looked up at him, he gently rubbed his thumb over her stomach.

"Just think of a couple of years from now, our home at Christmas time, decorating the tree, then our twins run into the room insisting that we read them a story before bed, of course, I'll choose a simple short story, while you want to read Alice in Wonderland to them, we'll all snuggle under one big blanket, in our little home,"

A tear rolled down her cheek, she leaned up to kiss him, snuggling into his chest, Sirius cuddled her. He might have just thought of the image of them in the future to cheer her up. He realised that is the future that he wanted with her.

"What else is going to happen?"

"Erm, we'll take them everywhere, go camping together, build sandcastles on the beach,"

"We'll bury you under the sand," she added,

"If you want, to do that," she kissed him,

"There's something else I've thought about," she paused he kissed her, she smiled, "I'm Ethan's godmother, I was thinking of who would be godparents to our babies,"

"I actually had an idea about that, if you're open to it," she nodded, "I was thinking that we both think Remus is a great guy and know he has a heart bigger than anyone,"

"I think Remus would be perfect, although I was thinking, rather than have godparents, our friends would be like aunts and uncles, family to our children, that way no one feels less important,"

"Are we going to tell them?" he asked

"I think we have to,"

He held her close to him, he was confident that their friends would be supportive. However there was one person, he was most nervous about telling. That was his brother. He had no idea how he was going to react, or if he'd tell Kreacher. If Kreacher knew would it would be a big risk of his parents finding out.