Chapter 1- Yuki Okami is back!

I do not own Naruto

 ....................................................................................

3rd person

  ....................................................................................

The sixteen-year-old pink-haired teen looked up at the blonde in the bright orange outfit standing on a pole.

"No way." She whispered to herself, "Naruto, is that you?"

Naruto, hearing his name looked down. "Oh, hey Sakura-chan!" He jumped down from the pole as he wanted to get a closer look at the teen.

"When did you get back?" Sakura asked as she felt herself getting excited.

"Just not really." Naruto grinned  at the pink-haired ninja, one of his old crushes.

It was then the girl looked around confused, still ignoring the man with the long white hair as she asked Naruto, "Where's Yuki?"

"Oh, well about a year ago Yuki went to train with her wolf summonings, seeing how Pervy Sage could'nt help he out with that, unlike how he can with my toads. Although, she should be coming up soon."  Naruto almost felt himself blush just at the thought of seeing Yuki again after a year. He had grown to feel certain feeling for the blonde haired female during their year and a half together. The white haired man smiled seeing Naruto's face after just saying Yuki's name.

"Hey Boss!" The three turned to see a thirteen-year-old boy form hand signs for a jutsu Naruto had taught him a long time ago.

  ....................................................................................

Yuki's Pov

  ....................................................................................

I smiled at Melendy as I finished up with our medical review, doing everything she had taught me perfectly.

"Good job Yuki. If you trained a little with Lady Tsunade you'll be a perfect medic ninja." She praised.

"Thank you. I gotta go and get changed. Old man Alpha is gonna be taking me back to Konoha. I think Naruto-kun should be back by now." I jumped and ran to the restroom, my body lowered slightly as I ran through the lowered house.

Quickly I ran a brush through my long blonde hair, leaving it to hang loosely on my back. Then I threw on my cropped loose black shirt, the sleeves hanging on my shoulders. I then threw on my dark pink skirt along with the stash that hung loosely around my waist and fell to my left side. Adding on my mother's crystal necklace, my black sandals were next. Finally I added my black headband around my forehead, looking at myself I smiled. (The cover)

After placing my weapons pouch on and backpack I ran out the house.  There, outside the one house, stood my pack. The wolfs that I had trained with for a whole year.

"M'lady, it had been a good year." Ace smiled, his sharp teeth showing.

"It sure has, you guys showed me a lot! Thanks again, hey Ace where's your pups?" I asked as I noticed his three wolf's were missing.