~Special~ The Lost Tower- Finding Mukade

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

We jumped higher on the towers. The sun was setting, paining the sky orange, along with that it told us to work faster to find Sara.

"Where is she?" Naruto muttered.

Looking to my right, I saw a elevator going up. The person inside the elevator is what kept my attention. Pointing to it, I said, "Naruto-kun, found Sara."

Naruto grinned, "Yosh! Let's go, Yuki-chan!"

I looked around the building. "She's on this floor..." Taking a breath I focused on my hearing. Snapping my eyes open I pulled a kunai. "Found her!" Naruto followed after me. Swinging open the closet door, I ran in front of Sara.

"Get away from her!" Naruto shouted beside me.

The people, who were all covered up except for their eyes, screamed in fright.

"Help! Save my life!" A girl shouted.

I blinked, "huh?"

Someone turned on the light, which made everyone take off their mask. I quickly realized one detail as I looked at them, not only were they all females, but they were in no way ninja's.

"Their just villagers." I muttered, putting back my kunai.

"I am Sarai. I am one of the bad guys!" The kid that shouted earlier smiled.

"I'm sorry." A woman said. "My name is Masakoto. We have a favor to ask of Sara-sama."

"What is this about?" Naruto asked.

"What do you want me to return to you?" Sara asked.

I walked behind Naruto, my nose wrinkled up at the smell of the sewer. When Sarai and Masakoto climbed up the ladder to open the lid, I sighed in relief. 'No wonder we just jump across roofs...'

I let Naruto and Sara climb out first before following after them and closing the lid. We his behind a pillar, looking at the street. Crowds of villagers were on the street, laughing carefree at the bright and colorful parade.

Sara clapped her hands together. "It's beautiful."

"Huh?" Naruto mumbled.

"The parade from here is much more beautiful." Sara smiled.

"Oh man..." Naruto sighed, his hand resting on his hip, both of us knowing she was probably going to give some little history on the parade.

"This parade was started by Anrokuzan. It was to cheer me and the people up from my mother's sudden death." She informed us, still trying to prove that Arokuzan was a good man.

"That's strange." Sarai said.

"What's strange?" Sara asked, we all looked at Sarai.

Sarai looked at Sara. "Everyone makes fun of Sara-sama, calling you a puppet princess."