Chapter 72- Uchiha V.S Okami

I do not own Naruto

.............................................................................

"Yuki, I'm not going to let you fight Sasuke." Kakashi growled, taking a step closer to me.

I turned my head to look back at Kakashi, my lips pressed together in a thin line. "Then I hope you can forgive me, sensei." Making sure Sakura was in range of the jutsu, I allowed crystal to form around them. Kakashi's eyes widened as he tried to move quickly enough, but was soon trapped in the crimson fruit jutsu.

He banged on the crystal, "Yuki! Let me out now!"

A soft wind blew, shading my eyes with my bangs as I tired to keep a straight face. Slowly I turned back to look at Sasuke, saying one more thing to Kakashi and Sakura. "Sakura, even your strength won't break that crystal. Unless something happens to me, you guys will be safe. Just... Just forgive me, I don't want you guys getting hurt."

Kakashi's banging seemed to stop, and I could hear the faint whisper of my name from both of them. For now, I would have to ignore my sickness, I would just have to rest more later on. Sasuke stared at me, his face still holding a crazed look.

"Yuki, you're still too caring." He said.

I gave a small smirk, "I wouldn't call that a weakness, if that's what you're implying."

"I hope you're ready, Yuki, because I'm sending you to join your clan." Sasuke glared.

I tilted my head, "I see, that's what you think? You see, I have some people that need me here, and I'm not quite ready to join my parents or clan again. Been there, done that, and it wasn't that fun, at least not right now anyway." I lunged at Sasuke, swinging a fist at him.

He jumped to the side, sending me off balance for a moment as my fist hit the ground, partially destroying it and somewhat crystallizing it. Sasuke paused to look at the crystal, "I can see you have picked up a few new tricks."

I ignored him as I pulled four marked kunais from my pouch. I stuck one in the ground, just in case. Placing one in my mouth I threw one high in the air, and one straight at Sasuke. Before he could move to the side to avoid it, I released the first seal.

Appearing right in front of him I grabbed a hold of his shoulders and released the second seal of the kunai already in the air. Then I threw the last kunai in the air once more, while Sasuke was airborne I built more velocity as we both began falling towards the ground. A rasengan formed in my hand as I was falling. My eyes narrowed as I was about to hit Sasuke with the rasengan. However his arm moved up towards me with the chidori.

My eyes widened as I quickly managed to avoid it by releasing another seal. My breathing more ragged, I closed my eyes, only to reopen them with the Sharingan.

This seemed to royally piss off Sasuke, as his eyes turned crimson as well. "The Sharingan is proof of being a Uchiha! You have no right, as you aren't a Uchiha, to have it!" He charged at me, his hand going to his bandaged arm. I easily dodged the shuriken he had summoned to throw at me.

"Ah, but you're forgetting. I'm an Okami, so in a way I do have a right to have this, Sasuke." I said, forming crystal in my hand into a spear while running at him.

His arm light up in electricity as he charged at me, quickly I changed my direction just in time to avoid the chidori attack. Bits of rock flew in the air as his attack hit the ground. I stuck the crystal spear in the ground then used that to help support me as I sent a hard kick to Sasuke's back, sending him over the bridge.

Pulling out multiple marked kunai's, I send them around the new battlefield before I jumped down from the bridge. Any shouts from either Kakashi or Sakura were ignored, as I was completely absorbed in the fight.