Chapter 35- So... there is such thing as a Immortal? Damn, I lost the bet.

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

A cool blast of air rushed to greet me as I walked in the store. "Hello!" Greeted the employees, I smiled and nodded in greeting.

Quickly, I maneuvered to the back of the store, where something had caught my eye. I smiled softly at the toad neckless, fingering the price tag I picked up the piece of jewerly. My thoughts instantly going to Jiraiya, bringing a grin to my face.

'It's not too expensive, and I bet I can put some of my crystal on the neckless.' I nodded to myself and turned to walk to the cash register. I paused, looking at the wallets. Slipping my hand into my pocket I puled out my old, and torn up wolf wallet.

My eyes lingered on my old wallet, remembering it was a gift from my mother. Slipping it back into my pocket I went to take a peak at the wallets. My eyes locked onto the childish ones, more importantly, the red and black wolf. I smiled brightly, picking up the wallet.

'It looks just like Ace!' I thought, holding the wallet closer to my face. 'I could get a new wallet, then put this one that Mom gave me on the shelf. Besides, I've had this one for quite some time, and there's a hole in the bottom.'

Nodding to myself I held my two items and proceeded to the cash register. The woman looked at my items before looking at me and smiled.

My new wallet now in my pocket, next to my other one, I looked at the neckless. A smiled on my face as I looked at the toad.  'I'll give this to Grandpa-sage next time I see him.' I paused, looking at a leaf on the ground. 'And maybe I'll put some of my chakra on it, like the neckless Mom gave me.'

Nodding to myself I walked for my house, but I didn't far once I saw Shikamaru. He spotted me and walked towards me. My eyes landed on the bag in his hand, I narrowed my eyes for a moment before looking at him.

"Hey, Shikamaru." I offered a small smile, one of which he returned. A small sigh of relief for my lazy friend escaped me as I noticed he was doing a little better than yesterday.

"Hey, Yuki." He paused, I tilted my head in a unasked question. "You know how yesterday you said if I ever needed any help, I could just ask you, right?"

I nodded, "Yeah, what's up?"

His eyes met mine, "I need you to go with Ino, Choji, and I. We're going to find those two."

While his answer was vague, I knew what he meant. I nodded, knowing he needed this. "Okay, when do you want to meet?"

I walked to the gates, the village now dark and the streets empty. My feet echoed through the roads, my chakra was at full level due to my resting yesterday and today. The wind blew, my hair flowing with it in streams of blond.

Having already visited the K.I.A stone to talk to my parents and clan members, I walked strate to the gates. I was greeted by a small glowing light coming from a lighter, team ten waiting for me.