~Special~ The Lost Tower- Going back

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

I looked up at Mukade. His eyes widened in a crazed way, a sinister smile formed. "I had forgotten that name. I am the minister of Rouran, Lord Anrokuzan!" He raised his hands, letting the puppets start fighting.

"What 'Lord'?" Naruto demanded, dodging the weapons from the puppets.

I blocked all of the kunai's from the puppets with my blade. Flipping over one, I put more chakra to my crystal blade, swiping my arm I cut the strings on the puppet. Naruto knocked down the other puppet going for me.

I looked behind me to see more puppets going for Sara. "I told you I finished my puppet army!" Mukade shouted.

"Sara!" I shouted, appearing in front of her. "Naruto-kun and I will make a path. You better be able to run fast!" She nodded at me.

Naruto ran beside me, he formed a handsign. "Shadow clone jutsu!"

I did my own set of handsigns. "Crystal wolfs!" Three crystal blue wolf's formed.

"Rasengan!" Naruto charged at the puppets.

"Go!" I ordered, running along side my crystal wolfs. Flipping over the first puppet, one of my wolf's charged at it.

My other two wolfs went after two different puppets. I flipped over a puppet, slashing the chakra threads. Chakra spun in my hand, "Rasengan!" I destroyed the last puppet in Sara's path.

"Now! Run!" Naruto ordered.

Sara ran through the path as we kept stray puppets away. More puppets formed quickly. My eyes widened as Naruto and I became overwhelmed. Both of us were held down by the puppets.

I growled, struggling aginst the hold. Then, the puppets shifted, all of them formed into a big puppet. Naruto and I were being held in the middle of the body, our arms and legs held back.

"You can't escape. You can't use of feel your strength, I assume?" Mukade chuckled. "That's because that puppet is draining your chakra."

I stopped struggling, looking at Naruto. "Naruto-kun. I might have something I can do, but it might drain my chakra too much."

Naruto looked at me, already seeming to know. "No, your eyes bleed everytime, and this thing is already draining our chakra as it is."

"But, we could probably excape..."

He shook his head, "No! We'll find a different way!"

I looked down to see Mukade walking towards Sara. "I give you my thanks, Sara-sama. You've helped to fulfill my great ambition, in place of your dead mother. But you are of no use to me now. Die like your mother did!"

"You... killed.. my mother?" Sara whispered.

"You finally figured it out. Your mother was a cunning Queen. She saw through me and refused to assist me. You were a great puppet. Just like one of mine. But, it's time to replace you with a real puppet." Tears filled Sara's eyes, which made Mukade smile.

Anger boiled up in me. "Shut up! Don't listen to him, Sara! I-We won't let you become a puppet! Mukade! We're your enemys!"

"Sara, hang in there!" Naruto joined in. "You're, you are not a puppet!"