Chapter 64- The New and Improved Okami

I do not own Naruto

.............................................................................

I Week Later

3RD person

.............................................................................

The once calm and happy village was replaced by screaming and panic. The seven terrorist didn't show any mercy as they destroyed the village in search of two people.

The fight had just began, and already many people have lost their lives. One of the toad summonings from Naruto now layed on the ground, dead. The other summoning, a red and white young wolf was seen running threw the falling apart village.

Kim, one of Yuki's summonings was rushing through the village, trying her best to help anyone that she could as she ran. Although when she encountered two of the orange headed terrorist she froze. Normally when in a fight, Kim had another wolf with her, one of which was normally Scar.

The chakra from these two was enough to send her tail between her knees, but she growled and got into a defensive stance. The two enemies standing in front of her looked at her emotionless. The man with the long orange hair and piercings in his cheeks and nose took a step closer to the wolf.

She responded by letting out a low growl, her eyes narrowing. While she knew all of her attacks were useless without Scar, she also knew she couldn't just leave. She would take these two down, then she would retrieve Yuki, as Tsunade had told her to.

Kim lunged at the one orange haired man that wasn't looking at her, as he was busy summoning something. But, despite him not looking, his hand shot out and grabbed the red haired wolf around her neck. She let out a loud yelp as his hands crushed around her neck. His head slowly turned towards her, that was when she finally saw the eyes.

Kim's black eyes widened as she finally saw the Rinnagan. She kicked out her legs, as if trying to break free. Her body froze when she felt a hand on to of her head, then her body went limp. The long haired man behind her was seen holding a soul of a wolf before the man holding Kim dropped her to the ground. The two men walked over the lifeless wolf as if nothing had happened as they continued their search for the two people.

.............................................................................

The blonde female stood in the middle of a destroyed clearing, if anything wasn't destroyed, it was covered in crystal. Her eyes were half open as she looked over at the damage around her before slowly grinning.

"I finally got it down right." She whispered, her hand forming a fist as she brought it up in determination.

A loud sigh made her look up. A wolf, probably bigger than Chief Toad, stood beside her, on top of his head was another wolf. The teenage girl grinned up at both of the silver and white wolfs. "Hey, Alpha, Rain!"

"That baka blonde finally stopped trying to get over here." Rain huffed. "Actually, I don't think he's tried at all today, which is strange..."

Yuki rolled her eyes, "He's probably just training."

"Kid," Alpha muttered, gaining Yuki's attention. "Do me a favor, do you sense his chakra anywhere?"

Yuki narrowed her eyes at the large wolf before closing her eyes and concentrating. When her eyes opened she looked up at the two wolfs. "Now that you say that... I don't." She paused before shrugging it off. "Maybe he's just gone back to the village for a while, maybe to get some regular food. I wouldn't blame him, all the food with the toads was bugs."