~Halloween Special~

I do not own Naruto

A blissful sigh escaped me as I sat on the tree branch, looking over the village. A chilled wind blew softly, scattering orange and yellowed leaves around the village. A smile tugged at my lips as I saw children running out of the academy excited for tonight, each talking about who they were going to dress up as.

"Yuki! Where are you?" I blinked and looked down as I spotted Sakura, Ino, Hinata, and Tenten.

Inoq had her hands on her hips while looking around. "I don't get it, where did she go? For a girl with so much chakra, you'd think we would be able to find her easier."

Sakura sighed, "That's what you would thing, Yuki knows how to hide her chakra very well."

"M-Maybe she's a-at the t-t-training fields." Hinata's soft voice said timidly.

"Yeah, that's what I thought at first, but she wasn't there." Sakura answered.

"You guys know, I've been above you the entire time, right?" I spoke up suddenly, causing the four girls to jump and look up.

Sakura and Ino puffed out their cheeks. "If you were there the entire time, why didn't you say anything earlier?!" Both of them shouted.

I stuck out my tounge playfully with a closed eye smile. "because, I wanted to see how long if would take you four to realize I was here." Sliding off the branch I landed next to Hinata. "So, what did you guys need me for?"

They each smiled, "We're having a costume party! And we each have a different costume to dress up as. So, we needed to grab you so we can meet up with the guys and pick costumes." Tenten explained.

I nodded, "So, what's the theme?"

Ino grinned, "This year is animals."

"What was last years?" I asked.

Sakura sighed. "We let the boys pick the theme last year, and they picked one where they dressed as us, and we dressed as them. It was really weird, you didn't miss anything there."

I nodded and followed after them. "Oh, and Yuki. Tsunade-sama said some guys named Hikaru, and Arashi are here, they said they knew you." Sakura said.

My eyes widened as Sakura said their names. "They're here! Where are they?" My excitement showing on my face.

"Um, I think Tsunade said that they were going to wait by your house." Sakura looked at me with interest and confusion. "Who are they?"

"Their from the Kessho village. On the weekends I would stay with them when I was training with my wolfs. Arashi helped me out with some of my crystal jutsus." I explained as I started walking in the direction of my house.

"Y-Yuki, where a-are you going?" Hinata stammered.

"I'll meet you guys- eh, where did you want to meet up again?" I asked, pausing to look back at the four girls. 

Tenten sighed, "Just meet us at the barbecue place."

I smiled, "Okay, I'll meet you guys there!" Turning I took off for my house, excitement bubbling up in me as I raced to meet up with Arashi and Hikaru.

A smile formed on my face as I got closer to my house and saw two figures standing by my front door. One was a tall man with dark brown hair, his black headband was tied around his arm as he leaned against the wall of my house. On his chest was a dark blue vest, showing his status as a jounin from the Kessho village.

Beside him was a slightly shorter boy with unruly blonde hair with a black headband around his forehead. A slightly lighter blue vest was on his chest, showing his status as a chunin rather than the man beside him.