Chapter 10- Rude, unwanted team mate, and Akami

I do not own Naruto

"I told you two already, I'm in charge of the Chunin exams." Shikamaru said. "I mean, yeah, we have a long history together, so I want to lend you a hand. But I'm not in a position to do what ever I want. The fifth appointed me, so she would kill me if I rejected the offer. I get scrolled enough from my mother."

Naruto and I sighed. "We needed a smart person too." I mumbled.

"And here I was thinking, I can count on Shikamaru, but you go on talking like it's so annoying and all.." Naruto went on while we both made puppy eyes.

"Even if you look at me with those puppy eyes, what's imposable is imposable." Shikamaru sighed.

"Then I will lend a hand!" We all turned to see Choji, who handed Shikamaru some food.

"Choji!" Naruto and I shouted, grinning.

I ran up to Choji and hugged him, not noticing the small ting on pink that spread on his face.

"I knew you would come through Choji!" I cooed rubbing my cheek against his.

I stopped hearing Shikamaru's dull voice, "You sure you're free to say that Choji? Didn't you, Asuma sensei, and Ino just get a mission?"

My smile dropped slightly, I turned back to Choji, still hugging him. "I can't just abandon Naruto and Yuki after hearing that. I'll talk to Asuma sensei about it."

My smile formed again. "See! I knew I liked you much, much more than Shikamaru!" I grinned as I looked back at Shikamaru and poked my tongue at him in a childish manner.

"Yeah! Thank you Choji!" Naruto gave a thumbs up.

"It's not going to work out even if you talk to Asuma! Remember Tsunade's the one pulling all the strings here!" Shikamaru sighed again causing me to pout.

That was when I sensed another chakra presence. I quickly let go of Choji looking around for the source.

"Here's your lunch," I faintly heard Choji say.

"Thank you." Naruto replied, only for Shikamaru to reply annoyed, "That's my lunch, not yours."

I stopped paying attention as the boys talked, I haven't sensed this person in this village before, but for some reason I felt threatened.

My eyes widened as a drawing lion charged at us. I pushed the boys out of the way, a Rasengan forming in my hand.

As soon as I attacked it, it turned into ink, leaving me surprised. Another lion charged behind Naruto and Shikamaru.

Naruto noticed, "Shikamaru! Behind you!" He shouted, only for Choji to grab it, his hand inlarging then crush it. I looked for the person attacking, I saw a person sitting on a roof top.

"I've never seen him before, but that's definitely a leaf symbol on his forehead protector!" Naruto said.

"Well, I already don't like him, attacking up like that." I mumbled as I took out a kunai charging.

"Hey! Yuki-chan! Wait up!" Naruto shouted going after me.

I noticed him making a hand sign. Just as lions formed out of a scroll I threw the marked kunai. It got past the lions as I released the seal, catching the kunai I stood ready to fight the pale ninja.

 I ran at the ninja, kunai in hand. A clash was heard as he blocked my kunai with a katana. "Who the hell are you!" Naruto shouted as he landed behind me.