Chapter 55-Crystal Healing Abilities

I do not own Naruto.

The sun beamed down on me as I walked through the village beside Jiraiya. A plush pillow was present in my hand as we walked. Other ongoing ninja's with shinning crystal armor passed us by, out of curiosity I now looked at the color of the crystal. Little children ran through the crowd of people shouting and laughing.

Through the sea of blond, the few people with different color hair contrasted drastically. I paused as Jiraiya stopped walking, his eyes trained on a woman with deep red hair. A sigh escaped me as he walked over to the woman as she cared for the plants at the flower shop.

He flashed a smirk at the woman while talking, a giggle escaped me when he got slapped for his perverted ways. Jiraiya walked back over to me while rubbing his red cheek. I put my hands on my hips, "Ne, Grandpa sage, why don't you just settle down? Instead of chasing after women daily?"

Jiraiya blinked before looking down at me with a small smile. "I did think of settling down once, but there is only one woman who I would wish to do that with. But, she fell in love with another man, and when she lost him she shut everyone out, including me."

I stopped walking, my eyes traveling to the ground. "You..."

Jiraiya continued talking, stopping beside me. "Of course, when she met my students she started talking to me again." He smiled happily at that. "And she seems happy now, which is all I really want."

"How long have you two known each other?" I asked, already having a feeling who this woman was.

"We've known each other since we were children. Even then I had loved her." His voice grew more quiet.

"So, you love Granny Tsunade then, huh?" I smiled, Jiraiya froze before giving a smile of his own.

"Yeah," He muttered.

I remained quiet for a moment as we resumed walking, then I spoke again. "Grandpa sage, how did you fall in love with Granny Tsunade?"

Jiraiya raised an eyebrow, "Why are you suddenly so interested in this?"

"Well, I guess you could say I never got to ask my parents how they fell in love, and since you're kinda like a grandfather to me I wanted to ask you. That, and I was wondering how you knew you were really in love with her." I said quietly.

Jiraiya smiled, ruffling my hair. "I'll tell you the story of how I fell in love another time. As for how you know you're in love. I don't know how to describe it, but you'll know when you are, believe me."

Our conversation ended as we approached the black crystal gates. Hiro's voice sounded in my head, reminding me of the black crystal. A small smile formed on my face as I looked at the gates.

I looked at Jiraiya, "Grandpa sage, can you make sure no one disturbs me? This genjutsu I'm going to be putting up has to be done in completed parts." I explained. "I have to do the north, south, east, and west of the village, then the center to finish up the whole genjutsu. Each day is most likely going to take up half of my chakra. I'll have to be able to concentrate for a couple of hours to correctly put this up. It wouldn't take so long normally, but this is still a new jutsu for me."

Jiraiya nodded, "Now I understand why you brought the pillow."

"Yeah, but this genjutsu should be worth it. If this goes well, only people with special crystal passes will be able to get through. And it should last a few years." I smiled, placing the pillow on the ground.

Jiraiya ruffled my hair, "Not bad, Yuki! Who knew I had such a great student?"

My face burned at Jiraiya's praise, a smile still on my face. "Oh shut up, Grandpa sage. I need to get started." I sat down on the pillow, crossing my legs in the process.