~Special~Chapter 5- Valentines day

I do not own Naruto

This has nothing to do with the story line

I yawned as I stood up from my bed, my body cracking as I stretched. Today was my day off, no missions just relaxing. Although today was the day that every year boys give me chocolate for some reason, I don't know why, but I don't refuse because I love chocolate.

I walked to my bathroom and got the hot water started, peeling my clothes off I stepped in sighing in content as the water ran down my body. After a minute of standing still I washed my hair and body.  After I felt clean I turned off the water, grabbed a towel and stepped out.

Looking on the counter I saw that I forgot to get my clothes, I sighed annoyed with myself before opening the door and walking to my bedroom. I paused when I heard footsteps in my living room, not caring that I was in a towl I walked to the room.

My eye twitched when I saw a orange blob in my house. "Naruto, what are you doing in my house?" I asked, causing him to jump.

He turned around, chocolates in his hand. Seeing me in a towl he turned red. "U-Um, I- could you go get changed?"

I narrowed my eyes before nodding and going to my bedroom. I looked though my civilian clothing, I smiled as I went to pick out a pink tank top and a black skirt. Throwing it on I placed a ribbon in my hair, which I tied into a bow. Feeling satisfied I walked back out to see Naruto sitting on my couch.

"So care to tell my why you are in my house when I didn't let you in?" I asked as I leaned on the door frame.

He stood up, a box of chocolates still in him hands. He turned red as he thrusted his hand with the chocolates out towards me. I blinked before I took it and smiled.

"I wanted to give you some chocolates, and- you- um wanna hang out t-today?" He asked as he looked at me, rubbing his head sheepishly.

My smile grew, "Sure, and next time just knock instead of sneaking in my house." He nodded.

I walked over to him and placed my hand on his forhead, "Although I think you may have a fever, you're red."

His eyes widened before he shook his head, "No I don't have a fever."

"You sure?" I asked worried.

"Yeah, not let's go eat!" He took my hand that was on his forehead and pulled me out of my house.

"Wait, I don't have my wallet-!" I tried to go back but Naruto shook his head.

"No, I'm paying." I smiled brightly as I started to walk beside him, forgetting that out hands were still connected.

"Hey Yuki!" Naruto and I paused when some guy came running up to me, I looked at him confused.

"Huh?" I asked as he approached.

He too, was going to hand me some chocolates, but paused when he saw Naruto holding my hand.

"Uh, I just wanted to give you some chocolates." He thrusted then candy in my hand before running away.

Naruto looked annoyed before plastering a fake smile on his face and turning to me. "So Yuki-chan, who was that."

I shrugged, "I don't know, but he gave me chocolate." I looked at the chocolate before looking at Naruto. "You want it?"

He looked shocked before he smiled slightly. "Sure, as long as you keep the chocolates I gave you."

I grinned, "Oh course I'm keeping the chocolates you gave me, their my favorite!"