Chapter 15- *Filler* Great, a mission with Akami's team...

I do not own Naruto

3rd person

The blonde female layed in her bed in a strange position that she surely had not fallen asleep in. One leg hung off the bed, her body twisted around and tied inbetween her blankes her right hand tangles in her hair. Lastly her pillows were at her feet, her head was where her feet normaly were. The only sign that she was still alive was the soft, slow breathing excaping her. It was obvious that her long night of training had excousted the poor teenager, yet that didn't stop the four Genin from knocking at her door.

The younger of the four Genin stood beside her newest and closest friend, Konoharmaru, while she knocked at the crystal user's door. A annoyed sigh excaped her lips as she continued to knock, "Yuki-chan! Wake up!" She shouted through the piece of wood, hoping to get through to the teenager.

Konoharmau placed a hand to his chin, "If I remember correctly, Boss said that Yuki's house was pretty easy to get into. He had mentioned a certin window that he used to get into."

The girl's cat ears twitched, her eyebrow raised while looking at him. "That's a little creepy, Kono-kun. I don't think we should break into Yuki-chan's house."

The other two Genin nodded in agreement with the pink neko. "I agree with Akami, Konoharmau. Besides, she should wake up soon, Yuki-san isn't the kind to sleep in all day." Moegi nodded.

The boy mearly huffed then took Akami's place and began pounding on the door. "Yuki, get up! We got a important mission!"

Yuki continued to sleep, as if there was no one at the door. In her sleeping state she rolled over, thus causing her to fall off the bed. In shock she shreeked in fight as her body jumped up, only to fall back down. Twisting around she soon made her was out of the blankets. Rubbing one closed eye her other looked around tiredly, her eye looked towards the noise.

"Who could be here so early?" She mumbled, unaware that it was noon. Standing up she made her way to the front door, her feet dragging across the hardwood floor. Before opening the door she quickly soothed down her tangled hair, then wiped the dried drool off her face.

Opening the door she was blinded by the sudden light, shielding her green eyes she looked down, only to be greeted by four Genin. "What are you guys doing here?" She asked, the neko grinned as she bounced with glee.

"Yuki-chan! Hurry up and get ready, we have a mission!" Excitement filled her voice.

"Mission? Don't you guys go with the closet per- I mean Ebisu?" She corrected herself quickly, all those nicknames Naruto used seemed to be rubbing off on her too much. She made a small mental note to try to fix some of those nicknames.

"Ehh, Ebisu sensei got sick, so Hokage Tsuande tole us that you will act as sub!" Her ears twitched as she bounced on her feet. Unable to help herself, a small smile formed on Yuki's face. Something about Akami seemed to remind her of someone, maybe it was her eagerness, or even her hyperness.

With a sigh the blonde nodded, "All right, I'll be right back." Turning she left the four Genin waiting outside her closed door.

Walking inside her house she grabbed everything she needed to take a quick shower first, pausing she looked at her bed with envy before walking to her bathroom.