Chapter 17- *Filler part three* Akiko

I do not own Naruto

"Yuki, are you sure we should just leave those two?" Udon asked, glancing back at the two men tied to the tree.

I looked at him then back at the two, "Yeah, I'm sure. Besides, I don't feel like watching two more people, especially when they had wanted to take Akiko. Our top priority is to protect Akiko and get her back home."

He nodded in understanding before going silent again. Looking over at Akiko I noticed she was walking beside me more closely while looking at the ground.

"So, Akiko, is there any other reason why ninjas would be after you? Other than the fact that your dad is the leader of the village that holds criminals?"

Slowly she looked up at me, she stared at me before nodding. "Yeah."

"Care to tell us?"  I asked carefully, not wanting her to say no but also not wanting to force it out of her.

"Um, well I guess you could say I got a little Kekkai Genkai thing. It's not from my dad, but from my Mom, and she isn't from the Keimusho village." She explained, looking over I could see the other four looking away as if they weren't interested, but their faces betrayed them. "My mom is from the Unsei village."

My eyes widened as I heard the name. Looking back at Akiko I realized what Kekkai Genkai she possessed. "So you have the Uranaishi?"

She looked back up at me. "You've heard of it?"

I nodded, "Yeah, my clan made us study other villages and Kekkai Genkai's. Mainly the people with the Tensai, because we could copy the other clan's Kekkai Genkai. The Unsei village wasn't as big as Konoha, but they weren't small either. The main down fall that they had was that they were too gentle of people, even when the Uranaishi told them of the big danger coming. They couldn't fight off the enemies well, and when back up came there were only few left. Although the few left were all wounded, most of them also died. I'm guessing that your mother was luck to survive."

She nodded slowly again. "I guess so."

"So, is your mom a ninja?" Akami asked walking over to Akiko.

She shook her head. "No, she dosen't like to fight. She does have the Uranaishi though, but like Yuki said, they didn't like to fight."

"Oh, my parents were ninjas." Akami boasted sticking her chest out, her ears twitching. "Yeah! We were the best in the cat family for our village!"

A small smile formed as I watched the two talk. For the first time since I've seen Akiko, I saw a smile on her face. Glancing I saw Konohamaru slide his was next to Akami, she had yet to notice as she boasted how great her clan was.

Smirking I looked at the two girls that argued who's clan was better. "Well, I have to saw that my clan was far better then both of your clan's." I said, causing both of them to stop bickering and look at me.

They glanced at each other then at me. "Yeah right!" They shouted.

"Hey!" I argued, "I know for sure my clan was far better! We could have copied any Kekkai Genaki, making us far more better."