chapter 36- The First Kiss

I do not own Naruto, only my OC

Everyone seemed to get away, luckily unharmed. Jumping out of the cloud of smoke I was turned around by the chakra of the Hidan man. I raised my crystal sword and blocked his scythe. He grinned widely as he swung down at me, hitting it to the side I landed on my feet.

Walking backwards I dodged his attacks. Running up a tree beside me I ducked under his blade. 'This guy is the immortal,' My eyes narrowed as I stepped to the side, missing his blade. Turning around, I swung my blade down. A loud clash was heard as his weapon met mine. A big grin formed onto his face as we pushed each other back off of the tree.

"Not to shabby." He grinned.

I stayed in my defensive stance, my eyes fixed on Hidan. Shikamaru, Kakashi and Choji jumped behind me.

"Yuki," Choji muttered.

Ino jumped down beside me. "Are you okay?"

I nodded, "Yeah. I'm no longer in sage mode though, so I need a moment to get back in it. Could you guys cover me?"

They nodded, "Yeah, just find a spot." Kakashi pointed behind us.

"Thank you, it won't take too long." I made a move to go, but was stopped when Hidan's blade just missed me by inches. I eyes widened slightly as I glanced over at Hidan.

He scowled at me, "Where the fuck do you think you're going?"

Ignoring him, I jumped on his blade, sending into the ground. I smirked before running off "Hey! Get back here, bitch!"

I ran just behind the tree that everyone was standing in front of. Sitting down I did one jutsu. "Crimson fruit," Once the crystal surrounded me, I began absorbing natural chakra.

My eyes snapped open as I was once again in Sage mode. Standing up I released my crystal jutsu and made a clone. Releasing that I still had a kunai in the ground behind the enemies I smirked. Sending my clone back to my team I released my seal and appeared behind the two akatsuki members. Making another clone I started making my rasengan. My eye twitched when I noticed that they must have been talking the entire time, since they haven't moved from their spots.

Hidan looked at them, a smirk on his face. "I know you guys were looking for revenge, but it ain't happening with your skills. You all look like kids. I guess you were his students? What a pussy of a teacher, it's no wonder you can't handle us."

I glared at Hidan as did my clone, but before I could snap at him, Choji beat me to it. "Don't insult Asuma sensei like that!"

Shikamaru held a arm to hold back Choji. My clone stepped up, my wolf like eyes glaring at Hidan. "I wouldn't start thinking you won this fight. It's only started, and I will guarantee you that this fight will end up with him dead, and we'll find a way to kill your sorry ass."

The two akatsuki member's looked at my clone, just realizing I was back. Hidan smirked, "Oh? So you still think you can beat us? You're a just a kid."

"Correction, I'm an Okami kid." With that my clone disappeared into smoke. Everyone looked at my clone in shock just as I charged out from behind the tree.