~Special~ The Lost Tower- Where are we?

I do not own Naruto, nor do I own any Naruto movies

  ....................................................................................

"Naruto!" I shouted, annoyed, while a puppet charged at him. Quickly, he blocked and flipped backwards. He threw some kunai's at the puppet.

I ran forward, my chakra going threw my chakra blade. Drills appeared out of the hand, going for Naruto, who held two kunai's as he tried to block it.

Just as blades came out and stabbed him, the clone poofed away. "Hell yeah!" Sakura shouted while she punched the puppet.

Before I could punch the puppet, Naruto hit the puppet. "Rasengan!" The puppet broke into pieces. My eyes widened when I saw the paper bombs attached to each piece.

With quick handsigns, I jumped inbetween Naruto and Sakura. "Crimson fruit!" Crystal formed around us just before the bomb exploded.

"Thanks, Yuki-chan!" Naruto sighed.

My eye twitched as I turned to him. "Naruto, you baka!"

Sai and Yamato jumped over to us, my jutsu now gone. I hit his head, lightly. "Don't you remember? There's no point in attacking the puppet's body. You need to focus on the chakra threads that control it. Otherwise, more bombs will be going off." I explained.

"Naruto, why didn't you use the chakra blade?" Yamato asked.

"Huh?" Naruto mumbled, I sighed.

Sakura pulled out her blade, "If you channel chakra into the blade and cut the chakra threads it'll stop moving. We explained that earlier to you."

He smiled sheepishly. "I know, dattebayo. Anyway, where'd that damn puppeteer go?"

We all sighed, 'Oh Naruto....'

  ....................................................................................

We approached a hold, my eyes narrowed.

"Mukade's aiming for the Ryuumyaku deep within the Rouran ruins." Yamato said.

"Ryuumyaku?" Naruto questioned.

We jumped on Sai's drawn bird, which then flew us down into the hole.

"It's a massive energy source flowing beneath the earth. Basically, it's like an infinite amount of chakra that's sleeping underground." Yamato explained.

Landing, we all started running to the end of the tunnel. We came to a stop at the end of the tunnel, a single road stood, it ended in the middle of the hollowed out circle. A man stood at the end.

"That's the Fourth Hokage's sealing jutsu." Yamato confirmed.

'So, that's the man that's going to try to unseal this, huh?' I thought.

He looked at us, a smile forming. "It seems you were a little late getting here. I shall harvest the power of the Ryuumyaku for my puppet jutsu. Once I do, I shall be able to rule over not just the Five Great Nations, but the entire world."

"I'm afraid that's impossible."Yamato said. "You can't release the Fourth Hokage's seal."

The man chuckled, "I already know that." He kneeled down my the seal, the Fourth Hokage's kunai sticking out.