Chapter 19- Training with Kakashi

I do not own Naruto

Sasuke's POV          (A/N This is just for inp3rfectionisb3auty (: )

"That's enought for today, Sasuke." Kabuto ordered just before I thrusted my katana through the experiment's chest. My eyes retreated from their crimson red and back to black as I turned and went to walk out.

"Sasuke, I do believe Lord Orochimaru wanted to see you." Kabuto said, pushing up his glasses.

"About what?" I asked coldly, glancing back at the silver haired ninja.

He smirked, "If I'm correct, it had something to do about an old team member." I glared at him, but left to Orochimaru.

He smiled when I walked in, "Ah, hello Sasuke-kun."

"Hn, Kabuto told me you wanted to talk to me." I said, his smile grew.

"Yes, I did. It's about a old little team member, Yuki-chan." He said.

"What about her?" I asked, my eyes narrowing.

"It seems like she's gotten stronger, as a matter of fact, she's gotten her own name. Konoha's Crystal Wolf." He hissed 'Konoh'a with distaste.

I resisted the small urge to smirk, "Yeah, so?"

"If we have any chance of getting her, we will have to capture her soon. She's still progressing, and I want her eyes." He paused, his smirk growing bigger. "After all, her Tensai is far stronger than your Sharingan."

I hid the small tinge of anger at him, "And you're telling me this because you want me to be the one to capture her?"

"In a little of time, yes. Not now though, but soon I will send you to retrieve her." He paused before saying, "You can go now, Sasuke-kun."

Without another word I turned and walked out. Closing the door behind me I felt anger spark in me again. 'I thought I broke the bonds, why do I still feel concerned about her?' My thoughts took over as I walked back to my room, my footsteps echoing through the hideout.

'I guess even after I almost killed her, my feelings haven't fully gone away. I still think of her as a little sister.' I paused after closing my bedroom door. 'She's grown, and it seems like Tsunade's surgery healed her illness, well mostly anyway.' My thoughts drifted to Naruto despite me unwanting it to.

'It also seems Naruto's gotten over Sakura, and has moved over to Yuki, baka.' A small smirk formed, 'I guess I'll just get Yuki to come with me when Orochimaru sends me. After all, I was like her big brother, and I seem to still be that way to her, according to Sai. Besides, I'm sure that she would come in handy, when I kill Orochimaru she will be of great use to me.'

Blowing out my candle I let darkness surround me. 'I may have to break my bond with her once and for all soon, even if she is a little sister to me. Especially if she's grown to Naruto as he's grown to her.'

 Yuki's POV