Chapter 16- *Filler-Part 2* Konoha's Crystal Wolf

I do not own Naruto

Another sigh escaped through my lips as, yet again, Akami dragged Akiko back to us. A satisfied smirk on her lips as she tied the brown haired girl then dumped her on the floor.

"Akami, a little more gentle please." I said.

Her cat ears went back as her eyes widened, "I-I'm sorry Yuki-chan! I'll be more gentle next time!" She flashed a bright smile at me.

Konohamaru smirked, "Akiko, you're no match for Akami-chan!"

"Guys, settle down, we're camping here for the night, okay?" I said while placing my bag on the ground.

"Okay!" They all cheered, except for Akiko.

Sitting down I let the genin set up their tents while I looked at Akiko. "That was your third time trying to escape, we haven't even gone through a full day. Am I really that awful?" I joked, she glared at me.

"Yes, you're terrible! The worst!" She shouted.

"Geesh kid, you're mean. I didn't think I was that bad, oh well. You're going to have to deal with us for another two days, or if you keep this up four days." I stood up brushing off the dirt and grass. "I'll go set up our tent's, Akiko."

Akami turned around from her almost-built tent cracking her knuckles, "And don't think of running." A dark aura surrounded her, Akiko turned white and quickly turned away.

"Go easy on her, Akami." I murmured, patting her soft cat ears.

She looked up at me, "But she's been rude to you, Yuki-chan." She paused, "And you're not the worst, or terrible."

I smiled, "Thank you, Akami. Go ahead and finish your tent." She nodded and hopped away to her tent.

Pulling out the supplies I quickly made Akiko's tent first, then proceeded to make mine next to her's. Sneeking a glance behind me I saw Akiko looking at me, when she saw my glance she looked away. A small smirk formed, along with a soft chuckle as I stood up and walked over to her.

"Okay, I don't want you to be tied up, so I'm going to untie you. If you run away though, I won't send Konohamaru, Akami, Udon, or even Moegi. I will get you next time, and I don't play around, got it?" I narrowed my eyes.

She gulped and nodded, I smiled. "Good!" With a simple flick of my kunai I cut the ropes, then held out a hand. She looked at it, then ignored me and stood up. My arm dropped as a eyebrow twitched, 'She sure dislikes me.'

"So, Naruto Nii-chan said you know the Rasengan too. Is that right?" Konohamaru asked, I nodded. He grinned, but was interrupted by Moegi.

"Yuki-chan! Can you teach me some medical ninjutsu sometime?" She smiled.

"Um, I think you should ask Sakura-san, she's much better at medical ninjutsu. I'm more of a fighter, the medical is just in case I'm needed in emergency." I rubbed my head.

Akiko jumped when a rustle was heard, my eyes snapped to the bushes. I threw a quick kunai in the direction of the bushes, the chatter of a squirl was heard as he scattered up a tree. She relaxed a little when she saw it was a animal.

"Akiko, are your parents by any chance ninja's?" I asked, tossing a cracker in my mouth.

She glanced up at me, "Yes they are."

"Oh? Are they good ninjas?" I tilted my head, a smile on my face.

She turned away with a huff, ending the conversation. I sighed but stood up, "I'll take first watch, you guys go ahead and go to sleep. We get up early tomorrow to make up for Akiko's escaping stunts." They all groaned but walked to their tents, Akiko slowly walking to her's as well.