Chapter 2- Team seven'e bell test, without Sasuke

I do not own Naruto

  ....................................................................................

Yuki's Pov

I walked down the street as I looked around at the village I had missed during my absence. Making my way around the street I found myself heading for the best ramen place ever. The place that almost made me go bankrupt from Naruto's addiction.

Standing outside I smelt the air. "Ahh man, it;s been almost three years." I mumbled before walking in.

"Hey old man, can I get some Pork ramen?" I asked as I sat down on a stool.

He turned to see me, then he smiled. "Hey there Yuki!" His daughter, Ayame, turned as well.

"Long time no see, huh?" I smiled as he went to work on my food.

"Yeah, we missed you and Naruto." Ayame said with a grin.

"Yeah I bet, all that money I spent here all for Naruto-kun's obsession." I shook my head sadly causing them both to laugh.

"You sure have grown too! You look much more, um what's the word-." The old man stopped seeing my face before he mumbled a 'nevermind' and turned back to the ramen as he went to finish the food.

Quickly he handed me my bowl of ramen, which I smiled at. 'I haven't had any ramen since I left to train with those Old man wolf, only meat. Even then they tried to get me to eat it raw.' I shivered mentally as I thought of the raw meat they tried multiple times to get me to eat.

After I ate my ramen, which they had gave to me for free since they 'missed' me so much. 'Yeah more like my money' I thought as I ran to the training grounds.

As I got there I saw Sakura and Naruto waiting. "Hey guys!" I shouted as I ran over to them.

"Hey Yuki!" They replied

"Kakashi sensei, late as always." I sighed.

Just then I heard a poof, looking up I saw Kakashi. "You're late!" Naruto and Sakura shouted, just like good old times.

"Sorry, I had to help an old lad-" I cut him off.

"Enough of you're lies sensei." I rolled my eyes.

I looked around at the training field, only to realize it as out first ever one we used as team seven. Where we had the bell test, and Naruto got tied to the stump.

"Man, this brings me back." Naruto muttered looking around.

"Yeah, team seven." Sakura continued.

"Oh, that's right we had Sasuke back then with us." Kakashi said calmly.

'Sasuke,' I thought as I remembered the tears that streamed down my face, him using the Chidori and attacking me. The scar still remained as a reminder of his betrayal, but it also served as a reminder for me to work hard to help bring him back. To save him from the darkness that was consuming him.

I found myself in a pained position on the ground, balled up muttering "Sasuke". I found Naruto and Sakura in similar positions.

"Uh, anyway the training is the same as last time." We looked up to see three bells.

"You have till sunrise to get these bells." Kakashi said as he moved the three bells. "And remember-"

"If we're not prepared to kill you, we won't get the bells. We know."  I grinned as Sakura smirked placing her gloves on.