Chapter 45- *Mai* Jounin years and the Kyuubi's attack (Part 1)

I do not own Naruto

 Jounin Days

I laughed loudly, my hands on my hips while I looked at my genin team. My team looked at me worried before glancing over at Minato, who seemed to ignore my excited attitude.

"What's wrong with her?" The kid with some goggles asked, from his black hair and eyes, I could tell he was a Uchiha.

Minato sighed, "She's just excited that she finally get's a genin team...even though you're my team as well."

"Okay!" I shouted, making all of the new genin look at me. "Introduce yourselfs! Mina-kun and I will go first to show you how it's done!" I grinned. "I'm Mai Suishou, my hobbies include burning Jiraiya sensei's perverted books and watching him cry as I do it. I like beating up perverts, training, and sushi! My dislikes are strict people," I paused to glance at Minato, who only gave me a pointed look. "I also dislike bitter things. My goal for the future is not anything you three need to worry about! Your turn, Mina-kun!"

Minato sighed before smiling. "I'm Minato Namikaze, my hobbies include spending time with Kushina-chan among other things. I like Konoha-"

"Red heads." I said quickly, which ended up with a smack to the head. I cried out in complaint, Minato only smiled at our students.

"My dislikes include those who harm the people I care about. My goal for the future is to become the Hokage." Minato finished.

"Okay! You, with the silver hair!" I pointed to the kid who wore a mask and had sticking up silver hair.

He nodded, "My name is Kakashi Hatake, I don't like or dislike anything, my hobbies include training, and my dream for the future is none of you concerns."

I only grinned at Kakashi,which he took by surprise for a moment before composing himself. 'So, this would be the White Fang's kid. He's too emotionless, I'll have to work on him.' My eyes wondered to the boy next to him, who shared similarities to the Uchiha."You, with the goggles."

He grinned back at me. "I'm Obito Uchiha! My hobbies are helping people and training, my likes include lots of things..." He paused to glance at the female in our team before continuing. "My dislikes are people who abandon those they are for. And my dream for the future...  I haven't thought of it yet."

'So, he's the kid who dosen't know his parents. He's still bright as ever, but I can still see that sadness in his eyes...' I looked over to the female in the team. "You're next!"

She smiled sweetly at me, " I'm Rin Nohara, my likes are my friends and those I care about, my dislikes are people who hurt those I care about. My hobbies are spending my free time with friends. And my dream for the future is to become a medical ninja."

I grinned, "Wow, Mina-kun, it seems we got quite the team, huh?"

He glanced at me, a small smile present on his face. "I would have to agree with you, Mai-chan."

I turned back to the newly found genin, my grin forming into a smirk. "Tomorrow we have a exercises for you guys. It's going to be a survival test, to see if you guys make it as genin. If you were to fail this test, then we will be sending you back to the academy."

Their eyes widened, "What?! B-But we worked hard to get here!" Obito shouted.

"Then you should work hard to keep your position, Obito." I answered, standing up. "I do need to tell you guys one important thing, don't eat breakfast. With what we're doing tomorrow you're likely to puke. Come on Mina-kun!"