Chapter 62- Training with Crystal

I do not own Naruto

......................................................................................................................

"Stop!" A male voice ordered.

My body froze, as it seemed to finally snap into my head that I had forgotten to inform the village of my arrival.

"Why are you here? And how did you even get past the genjutsu that was placed here?" The male stepped closer to me as he approached me from behind.

I sweatdropped, "Sorry, I forgot to tell Eito-sama that I was coming."

The person paused before speaking again. "That dosen't quite explain how you got threw the genjutsu. Last time I checked, only a crystal user could get through."

I rubbed my head, wishing they would at least stop being a creep and allow me to look behind me at them. "I was the one who put up the genjutsu, so as I am also a crystal user, I was able to get threw it."

"Name?" He grunted.

I sighed, "Yuki Okami."

Finally he stepped around me, allowing me to see his face. It was the strawberry blonde that was on Hikaru's team. I smiled when I saw him, "Ne, aren't you on Hikaru-kun's team?"

He studied me then sighed, "Yeah, come on then. And by the way, the name is Dai."

I smiled, "It's nice to meet you, Dai."

"Yeah, yeah. Come on, I'm sure that Eito-sama knows you're here already." He muttered, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Oh, is he a sensory type ninja?" I asked. Dai gave a short nod, cutting off the conversation.

......................................................................................................................

"Yuki-chan!" My body stiffened when Eito threw himself across the desk and latched his arms around my waist.

I sighed, "Hello, Eito-sama. I'm sorry for not warning you earlier of my arrival."

Finally releasing me he grinned before looking around, "It's okay, but I am wondering, where is Jiraiya-sama?"

I clenched my fist before letting my hands hand loose. "He's.... He's dead."

Eito froze, as well as Dai who was standing next to me still. Eito looked over at me, "What?"

"I'm not here to talk about Jiraiya sensei." I said, avoiding Eito's gaze. "I did come here for a reason though. If it is okay with you, I would like to stay here for a week, to train. I need to be able to master my crystal style in a week, which is why I have come here."

Eito grew serious as he retreated over to his desk. "A week? Do you really think you can master something this complicated in a week?"

I gave a look of determination. "You obviously don't now me, Eito-sama. I was able to master the Rasengan in a week, and I have the determination of a thousand men pushing me forward. Jiraiya sensei trusted me enough to take me on as a student, and now I need to do this. It's likely that Konoha will be attacked in two weeks, I need a week to train here, and a week to train with my wolfs."

He gave a small smirk, "You really want to do this, huh. Fine, if you think you can really master the crystal style in a week, something that even took my years to perfect, then you may stay here. Who would you like to teach you? Hiro?"

"I would like to ask for two people, if you don't mind." I said with full confidence, ignoring Dai who gave me a weird look.

"Well, since it is you, Yuki, and you're the daughter of the village's precious Mai, I'll allow it. Who are the two people you want to train you?" Eito asked, leaning forward.