Chapter 12- The plan

I do not own Naruto

I opened my eyes to see Naruto snoring beside me. My sleepy eyes looked around confused before it all came back to me. 'Oh yeah, he brought me back to the hotel room.' I smiled before noticing that Sakura and Sai were missing.

"Oi! Naruto-kun get up!" I poked hit head.

He responded with a snore and hugging his pillow closer to his chest. "Mmm, ramen...." He mumbled trailing off, I giggled.

"Naruto-kun, time to get up." I softly shook his shoulder. His eyes opened slowly as he looked at me. "Oh hey Yuki-chan, you look pretty...." His voice showed he was still sleepy.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah, yeah now get up."

His eyes suddenly opened fully as he caught what he just said. His face turned red as he saw me looking at him. I leaned down, "Hey, are you okay? You're turning red, you don't have a fever do you?"

"N-No! I don't have a fever, I-I'm going to go get ready." With that he jumped up and ran for one of the bathrooms. I shrugged and walked over to another bathroom that we had.

I sighed as the hot water hit my skin, I rubbed off all the dirt from my training yesterday.Looking closer I noticed someone had taken all the wood out of my skin and healed me. I smiled knowing it must have been Naruto and Sakura.

'Okay, now that I have all my anger out, I should try harder to be a little nicer to Sai. Even if he is a jerk to me, I can try. Although if he says anything bad about the team, he's a dead man.' I nodded to myself.

I turned the water off wrapped a towel around me then stepped out the shower.

"Yuki, we're leaving-" Sai stopped as he walked in the bathroom.

I froze as we stared at each other, my eye twitched. My face started to burn as his face stayed emotionless.

"So, I can see you don't have any balls. That's good-"

"Get out!" I shouted as I grabbed a kunai and threw it at him. He closed the door just before it hit him.

My face still burned as I threw on some clothes. My hair, now mostly dry, hung loosely down my back. I strapped my kunai pouch around my waist. I stopped when I saw one of the kunai's fall out. I knelt down and picked it up, a smile formed as I looked at the crystal kunai.

'I should visit the Kessho village soon.' I thought as I shoved on everything else.

Opening the door I saw Sakura waiting for me. She smiled when she saw me, "You ready?"

I shook my head, my hair in my face. She narrowed her green eyes looking into my shadowed ones.

"What happened?" She asked.

"Nothing, I'm just going to talk to Sai." I chuckled darkly, Sakura backed up from me.

Walking outside I saw Naruto and Sai. My embarrassment was replaced with anger as I saw Sai's emotionless face.

"Hey Yuki-chan!-" Naruto stopped smiling when he saw my fist and teeth clenched.

I punched Sai in the face before anyone could stop me. Much like when Sakura did, he flew back, Yamato approached appearing beside me.