Chapter 71- Uchiha Sasuke, Friend or Foe

I do not own Naruto

Oh, and since Yuki and Naruto are together, and it's obvious Sakura supports them, I'm not going to have Sakura say she loves Naruto or anything like that... Because that would pretty much ruin the relationship I've tried to make between Sakura and Yuki.

........................................................

"There's absolutely no trace left." Kakashi muttered, frustrated. He jumped down from the roof to stand beside me and Yamato.

"The transportation jutsu... It's such a troublesome jutsu." Yamato said, looking at Kakashi. Placing his hands on the ground, Yamato took down the wood that had been acting as a cage to keep Naruto safe from Madara.

"Kakashi sensei, what he was saying..." Naruto muttered.

"It's dangerous to believe what he was saying." Yamato interrupted.

"But if it's true, Sasuke is-!" Naruto was yet again interrupted.

Kakashi pulled down his headband, covering his Sharingan. "Naruto. I know how you feel, but you must not be impatient. For now, we will keep what Madara said to ourselves. We're in the middle of reconstruction and must avoid unnecessary mayhem. Furthermore, until we check all the facts, we can't trust him. There's too much that we don't know about his claim that the higher ups in the Hidden Leaf used Itachi to slaughter the Uchiha clan. Especially you, Naruto. Do you understand?"

I walked over to Naruto, placing a hand on his shoulder as I noticed his hands tighten into a fist. "Yeah, I understand, dattebayo." He answered quietly.

Snow continued to fall, only making the room we stood in colder. My lungs burned from the cold, warning me if I didn't get dressed in something warmer I would most likely come down sick. But, as of what has just happened, I didn't find myself up to the simple task of going to grab my coat.

"I'm sure we're going to hear an ear full for what we did to the inn." I muttered, looking at the wall missing.

This seemed to make both Kakashi and Yamato pause to look and realize the damage that was done. Yamato and Kakashi sighed and sweatdropped when they realized I was indeed right.

.............................................................

"Look at what you did to my inn!" The owner was currently yelling at Yamato and Kakashi, although Kakashi wasn't really paying attention as he let Yamato handle the situation. "This is why I hate ninja!"

"I-I'm sorry. I'll make sure to get it repaired." Yamato apologized.

I looked at Kakashi, noticing him looking at Naruto, who was sitting on the roof of the inn. I sighed quietly to myself, leaning further on the building behind me. At the moment there wasn't much I could do to help Naruto, and I knew he needed some time to think. At the same time, I needed my own space to think as well. While the snow did make me cold, it did seem that my body has grown used to it and now it wasn't as cold as it was before, that or I was really starting to run a fever.

'Sasuke...' I thought, 'Can you still be saved? Or has he just buried you so far deep... No, even the most evil man can be saved. Sasuke, he still has a chance, I can't give up on him.' I shook my head, glancing at Naruto again. 'Naruto, I know you're probably not going to give up on him either.'

I blinked, sensing five familiar chakra's approaching. Although it seemed they were still a good distance away, it made me a bit proud to say that I noticed their presence so far away. "Kakashi sensei," I muttered, catching my teacher's attention. "Sakura, Lee, Akamaru, Kiba, and Sai are on their way here. I don't know why though."