Chapter 65- Pain of many kinds

I do not own Naruto

................................................................

3RD person

................................................................

Just as fast as Yuki had gotten rid of the two Pain's, she was beside Naruto. This time she grabbed the metal rod sticking in his shoulder and broke it in half just before her body was being pulled towards the last standing Pain.

Her eyes has recently lost it's wolf like appearance as her Sage Mode has warn off. Now in the middle of a fight, she had no time get back into it. As she was being pulled towards the orange haired man she noticed he pulled out another metal rod.

Naruto watched in horror as the metal rod went threw Yuki's shoulder, causing a scream of pain to escape her. Crystal formed into a spear in Yuki's hand.

The man holding her noticed this and let go of her before shooting her far away. She landed on the ground, pushing the metal rod into her shoulder deeper. Slowly the blonde female pulled herself up and ran over towards Naruto again.

She had gotten close enough to break another part off of the metal rod on Naruto's other shoulder.  This time, instead of pulling Yuki towards him, Pain shot her away from Naruto. While doing flips in the air, Yuki managed to throw multiple kunai's around the battlefield, most of which landed around Naruto.

Pain didn't seem to pay much mind to the kunai's being thrown around  as he put his hand in front of him. Before Yuki could land, she was being pulled towards Pain again.

"Damn it." She cursed before releasing a seal.

Pain's eyes narrowed as she appeared beside Naruto, who was still pinned to the ground. By now she had blood running down the side of her face, and her right shoulder was useless as there was a hold in it from the rod she had recently pulled out.

 "Naruto-kun." She whispered as she pulled out the rod completely from his shoulder, noticing him wince in pain. "Sorry," She said quickly before she was pulled away again.

Once again Pain held Yuki by her throat, glaring at her. "Obviously you aren't going to cooperate, all the akatsuki needs is your eyes."

Before he could stab Yuki again, she released another seal. Pain watched in annoyance as he realized it was a game of cat and mouse with the blonde female. And once she pulled another rod out of Naruto, he decided to end the little game.

Pulling Yuki towards him again he grabbed her around her throat, shove her to the ground. Yuki winced when her already injured head was pounded against the ground. A shrill echoed through the air as a metal rod was shoved in her stomach, nailing her to the ground.

Pain looked down at both blonde teenagers. "Nine tails is captured. And the Tensai user is about to be eliminated."

Yuki looked over at Naruto, not noticing the rod being pulled in the air. Blood dribbled down from her mouth as she opened it to talk. "N-Naruto-kun... I'm sorry I was so clueless... But I guess I finally realized that I... I love-" Her sentence was cut short as a metal rod went down on her chest, right where her heart was.

Naruto's eyes widened as he realized what had happened. Yuki's eyes widened before seeming to close half way. Her once bright green eyes dulled and glazed over as her chest stopped moving. Naruto's body started to shake when he looked at Yuki's now lifeless body sitting there.

"Yuki!" Naruto shouted, his rage quickly letting the kyuubi take over. Unlike other times though, he was instantly in the four tails mode.

Pain blinked at Naruto as he stood up from the dead Okami. "I see, the nine tails has finally decided to fight."