Chapter 38- Hidden Knowledge about the Tensai

I do not own Naruto

(A/N I'm sure you all know that I don't do A.N's very much, but I want to make sure that you guys know that anything in italics in this chapter, except from the beginning and the end, is what Yuki will be reading.)

The wind blew softly, rustling my hair as I sat under a tree, watching Naruto and Jiraiya. Both of them stood in front of the other, grinning like idiots.

"Okay, let's begin your training, Naruto." Jiraiya grinned.

Saluting him, Naruto grinned with him. "Yes sir!"

I giggled softly at them, Jiraiya continued. "For starters, lets try an easy technique that takes advantaged of your wind-nature chakra."

"An easy technique?" Naruto asked.

"Do you remember what you did on our previous training trip? When Yuki had gone to work with her wolfs?" Jiraiya asked.

Naruto crossed his arms and looked down thoughtfully. "I remember us doing a bunch of stuff, but..."

"Come on! You trained with toads! Don't you remember, I sent Yuki to work with her wolfs and then I would work with you with toads!" Jiraiya sighed annoyed, but smiled again.

Naruto grinned, seeming to remember, but then he suddenly fell backwards. I jumped up quickly and ran over to him. "Naruto-kun, are you okay?" I asked worried as I helped him up with my good hand.

"He was the only one I couldn't deal with..." Naruto muttered.

Jiraiya, still smiling, tilted his head, "You remember? I guess it was a bit too soon back then, but I'm sure you're ready now."

Making sure Naruto was okay, I looked back at Jiraiya. "What are you making him do?" I asked.

"It's combo ninjutsu with toads!" He said cheerfully.

I nodded my head, "Be careful, you're still healing, Naruto-kun." I muttered as I turned back for the tree.

My body froze when I heard a different voice, turning I was met with a strange toad. "Hey, Jir-chan, it's been ages!" The voice was a bit of a fake high-pitch, one of which I realized I've only heard from this one strange lady that Naruto had told me to stay away from when we were traveling.

My eye twitched when I looked at the toad, a big red bow was on the back and the toad seemed to wear red lipstick, pink blush, and eye-liner.

"Gamariki-san, sorry for bringing you here." Jiraiya apologized.

"Oh my, don't be so silly! That's not how our relationship works." The toad smiled at Jiraiya.

I broke my gaze from the toad to Naruto, as he rolled away from the toad. "Why?! Why is he here?!" Naruto demanded.

"He? I thought Gamariki was a girl." I muttered, tilting my head.

Naruto anime cried as he looked at me, "Yuki-chan... I thought I already explained this to you."

"huh? Naruto's here too?!" I blinked when the high-pitched voice suddenly turned deep. "And who's this cutie beside him?"

I looked at the toad and gave a small smile. "I'm Yuki Okami."

"Aren't you just a cutie!" Gamariki squealed, back to the high-pitched voice.

Naruto glared at the toad. Jiraiya interrupted Naruto before he could say anything. "You can't use combo ninjutsu is you aren't in sync."