Chapter 51- The New Akatsui Member, Tobi

I do not own Naruto

I glared at the ground before meeting Kakashi's eyes. "Earlier when Ace, Melendy, your hounds and I were looking we were confronted by someone. He appeared out of no where and also disappeared too quickly. I think he may be from the Akatsuki."

Kakashi narrowed his eyes as well as everyone else. "Did anyone else get confronted?" Kakashi asked, looking around.

Everyone else shook their heads, responding "No."

"Yuki, next time you're coming with me." Kakashi ordered, making me nod.

Shino looked around, "Based on the damage to the terrain, I'd say there was a battle here, which likely included that guy and Sasuke."

One of Kakashi's hounds that had followed Sakura sniffed the ground. "As expected. One of the scents here belongs to whoever was carrying it into town earlier. In any case, it looks like Sasuke had someone traveling alongside him."

My eyes widened as I looked at Ace and Melendy, who looked back at me as well. "It's more that one person, along with the akatsuki run in, at one point we thought we ran into Sasuke. But all we found was a man with orange hair standing in the woods, and when I went to confront him, he was gone."

"It looks like Sasuke has formed his own group." Kakashi muttered. "The other scent that's here belongs to a member of akatsuki, a man named Deidara. I'm sure Yuki remember's him the most."

I nodded, "Yeah, the bombing expert in the akatsuki. I thought he already blew himself up though, and you then sent him to another dimension. I guess he avoided it, but it seems now that he must have blown himself up, right Kakashi sensei?"

Kakashi nodded to me, "It would seem so. Akatsuki travel in two man cells, so there are three cells left. Sasuke is traveling in a four man cell."

"It dosen't matter how many there are!" Naruto growled, "Right now, we need to trace Sasuke's scent!"

"We can't." Pakkun sighed, looking at Naruto.

"Why not?" Naruto asked.

"The scent ends here." Kakashi answered.

"What does that mean?" Naruto growled.

I clenched my teeth, answering Naruto's question. "He was either blown to bits by the explosion, or he used a space-time ninjutsu to escape."

"Looks like that's the case." Kiba said, making me look at him. "Right now, my nose has a greater sense of smell than a dog. I've found Sasuke."

"Kiba, lead the way." Naruto ordered.

I sat on Ace while Kakashi and Melendy ran beside me, chasing after Kiba. "There's no mistaking it! It's this way! Judging from his scent, he's not currently on the move. They must be resting." Kiba shouted, looking over his shoulder at us.

"This is our chance. "Kakashi muttered.

I looked ahead of us in determination. 'Just you wait, Sasuke! We'll pull you out of the darkness...'

"What's wrong, Kiba?" Naruto asked, noticing Akamaru and Kiba's slight hesitation suddenly.

"This is bad! Sasuke's on the move! We have to hurry, he's probably going after Itachi!" Kiba shouted.

I flipped over Ace, my teeth sharpened and my senses doubled the amount to a wolf's standard. "I'll go ahead. Ace, Melendy, try to keep up."

"Yuki!" I ignored Kakashi's shout as I ran at my full speed after Sasuke's scent.

My eyes widened when his scent started to split up in different areas. "Shit." I muttered, slowing down so I could try to get a track of his chakra.