Chapter 37- Some time with Grandpa Sage

I do not own Naruto, only my OC's

I sat in the hospital bed next to Naruto. A amused smile on my face as I looked at the still knocked out Naruto. 'I guess after the kiss, and him turning bright red, probably a fever, and freaking out, he'll be out of it for a while.'

I gave a quiet laugh, 'It's weird how Sakura and Ino seemed to give each other a highfive after the kiss though...' Shrugging it off I looked down at my bandaged arm. My eyes snapped up to look at Sakura, Tsunade following her.

I grinned, "Hey!"

My grin soon faded as I looked at their serious faces. "Yuki, how many times did you use that Crystal Rasengan?" Tsunade asked, I put a finger to my mouth.

"Um, probably three times." I answered.

"What exactly did it do?" She asked.

"It seemed to crystallize the body's major organs, and also the damage that the Rasengan does itself, why?" I asked.

"It seems that the crystal chakra is too strong, because some of the cells have crystalized in your arms. That's why you feel the stiffness and the pain. Also, it seems that your bones are broken in your arm, I'm surprised you didn't feel it as much as you seemed to. You should not use that again, much like Naruto's new jutsu." Tsunade explained.

"Naruto-kun's?" I asked, worried. "What's wrong with Naruto-kun's arm?"

"Every chaka cell in Kakuzu's body that was hit with Naruto's justu was severed. That's the same injury in Naruto's arm. Yuki, I know this might be a lot to ask, but I know you can help Naruto out more than anyone. You can't let him use that Wind style Rasen-Shiriken anymore. If he does, he will lose the ability to manipulate chakra." Tsunade said, my eyes widened.

"Also, remember you can't use that Crystal Rasengan either. The crystal chakra is too dense and if you do your arms will be nothing but crystal." I looked down at my arm as Tsunade turned to leave.

"Hey, Granny Tsunade, Sakura." I muttered, they looked at me. "Don't tell Naruto about what happened to my arms. I'll fix the jutsu some time, but right now I need to make sure he doesen't use his."

Tsunade nodded while Sakura paused, then nodded as Tsunade walked out. She looked from the door, to Naruto then to me. A grin formed on her face as she looked at me. "So, you and Naruto kissed, hmm."

I nodded, "Yeah, you were there."

"Okay, so who was your first kiss? I know it wasn't Naruto, I mean you're sixteen and all." She leaned against my hospital bed.

My face burned slightly. "Um, that was my frist kiss..."

She froze for a moment before shouting, "What?! You gave your first kiss away on a bet?!"

I nodded slowly, "Y-Yeah."

She shook her head. "Your kid will be so helpless. Good thing I'm going to be there to help them out."

"Why are we suddenly talking about me having a child?" I muttered, burring my face in my hands. She laughed, quickly I said. "Sakura, I-I think I might like Naruto-kun."

Her laughter stopped, I looked up to see her eyes wide. "What?"

I looked away, my face beginning to burn. "N-Nothing."

"Did you just say-" She stopped when we heard Naruto groan.

I looked over at Naruto, who was slowly sitting up. A small smile formed onto my face as I looked at him. "Hey, Naruto-kun."