Chapter 3- Saving Gaara

I do not own Naruto

I arrived at the ramen shop to see my two friends. I silently went behind them, placing my arms over their shoulders my head went between their shoulders, a grin on my face. They both jumped when they felt my arms, then seeing my grin they sweatdropped.

"Hey Naruto-kun, Sakura-san. How goes it?" I looked at them, my grin still in place.

"Hi Yuki-san." Sakura greeted.

I took my arms off their shoulder's as I went to sit beside Naruto, my head found its way to the counter. "I, am so.... tired!" I shouted the last word dramatically.

They both looked at me, Naruto spoke up. "Why Yuki-chan?"

"Tensai." I stated as I went to explain what happened, along with explaining how my Tensai works.

"Oh, that's cool!" Naruto grinned as noodles hung out of his mouth.

I stood up flashing a smile to Naruto and Sakura. "Well, I'll see you two tomorrow." I left with a wave and went towards my apartment.

As I walked my eyes on the sky I noticed a hawk flying towards the Hokage's office, my eyes narrowed but I shrugged it off. I made it to my home soon. Too lazy and tired to do anything I passed out of my made bed.

'It feels nice to sleep in my bed.' I thought as I drifted into a peaceful  sleep.

~Morning~

I sat up in my bed startled to hear pounding at my door. Rubbing my eyes I yawned then went to get the door.

I opened it to see a frantic Sakura and Naruto. My eyes half closed I mumbled, "What brings you here so early?"

"Mission, urgent, leaving, get changed!" Sakura summarized.

I nodded feeling more awake as I went back inside. I quickly got ready, taking the fastest shower a ninja could before getting changed. After brushing my hair real fast I grabbed my bag that I kept packed. Quickly I threw on my pouch and shoes, once those were on I ran to the door. As soon as my foot stepped outside both Naruto and Sakura grabbed me by my arms and ran to Tsunade's office.

We made it there, Kakashi waiting on us. Once we arrived there Sakura let go of me, Naruto still hung on. Feeling uneven I stumbled slightly, but thanks to Naruto I didn't fall. He turned a little red as he caught me then realized how close we were. I smiled and thanked him, his blue eyes widened slightly before he nodded and let go of me once he was sure I was okay.

"Team Kakashi I am assigning you an A rank mission. The Akatsuki has captured the Kazekage, Gaara. You have to retrieve him, also I would say you hurry since it's a three day journey just to get to Suna." Tsunade ordered.

We all nodded, Naruto the most upset out of all of us. While I was upset also, Naruto had a stronger connection than I did with the red-head.

"You will be leaving now, good luck." We all nodded again as we exited the room.

We arrived at the gates only to see Jirayia waiting for us.

"Yuki, Naruto I need to talk to you two real quick." We nodded and walked over to him.

"Naruto, I don't want you getting too hot-headed. You know what happens, do not use that power." Jirayia told Naruto sternly, the blonde looked down slightly but nodded.