Chapter 21- The violent monk

I do not own Naruto

"Um, Naruto-kun?"

He looked at me, "Yeah?"

I rubbed my head, "I-I don't really understand. What did you mean 'we don't swing that way?' And all the other things you shouted at Sai."

He stopped walking and looked back at me, "You didn't get it?" I shook my head. "Well, um." He paused rubbing his head, his face growing a pink. I ignored the urge to check if he had a fever as I wanted to know what had happened. "He was hinting that us three..." He trailed off.

Some bushes rustled, both of us go back to back instantly. I glanced to the bush that was moving, my hand going to my weapon pouch. Quickly, I softly tossed a marked kunai in front of Naruto, luckily he didn't notice it.

A hog jumped out, quickly Naruto threw a kunai at it. Just barely he missed the hog's head. He stared at the animal for a moment before smiling. "A warthog?"

Slowly the animal met Naruto's eye, quickly I grabbed my kunai and Naruto's hand, then I began running. The hog was close behind, seeing this Naruto started screaming.

"Naruto-kun! You're going too slow!" I shouted as he tried to avoid tripping over tree roots.

Looking back we both failed to notice the small ledge, leading us to falling on our faces. Although Naruto had fell over me, my eye started to twitch at his weight. 'Here I thought he was skinny, with this weight I would think he was bigger than Choji!'

 "Naruto-kun," I mumbled, "You're getting too heavy, maybe lay off the ramen a little?"

"Huh?" He mumbled, his head clearing slowly to realize he was laying on me. Quickly, he scrambled up, "S-Sorry Yuki-chan, Dattebayo!"

A sigh left me as the weight was lifted off of me, my head looking up from the dirt. I noticed a broken seal in front of me, picking it up I stood up beside Naruto. Naruto took the seal from my hands, "Hmm... I've seen this before."

"It's barrior seal." I said, brushing grass of of me. Finally looking up I knew that this must be one of the graves.

"Could this be...?" Naruto whispered, "A hidden tomb?"

Naruto walked along the edge of the square cement, or as most called it, the tomb. I stood in the same spot, refusing to get any closer. Naruto looked around it, then noticed something. "Hey! Yuki-chan! Come on!" He shouted pointing at the hole.

"No way!" I stated, my arms crossed firmly across my chest. Turning and facing the other direction I made sure I wouldn't have a chance of seeing Naruto's puppy look, if he tried it again.

"Oh, c'mon Yuki-chan. It's not that bad!" I stayed still. "There could be some grave robbers." I didn't budge from my spot still. "You can have first hit at them." My ear twitched as I slowly turned around.

 One eye narrowed, "Promise?"

He grinned, "Yeah!"

I ran over to him quickly, a grin on my face He jumped when I appeared beside him, my full speed showing. "Okay then, Naruto-kun! Let's go!"