Chapter 76- Goodbye

I do not own Naruto

......................................................

 I stood along in front of Tsunade, being the last to hear her plans. "Yuki, it has been decided that Naruto will be leaving Konoha. Just for the war, as a matter of fact, he will be meeting up with the eight tailed jinchuuriki. You probably already know that this is for his and the eight tails own protection." Tsunade waited for me to nod before she continued.

"Now, as Naruto isn't aware of any of this, he is thinking that he is going on a S-rank mission. Also, when he meets up with the other jinchuuriki, he will be trained on how to control the kyuubi." Tsunade said.

I nodded, "I understand, he thinks he is going on a S-rank, and he will be trained as well... When does he leave?"

"He leaves today. And before you even think of asking, you can't go with him. I've already picked some people to go with him. Besides, there is something you are needed to do." Tsunade paused, shuffling through some papers. "Speaking of which, I'm going to need you to go to the Kessho village."

If I wasn't fully paying attention, I was now. Tsunade continued, "As the Kessho village has agreed to fight in the war with us, but at the moment they only trust you. They have agreed to allow you to take two people who you really trust to their village. There you will help train their village, and they will help train you, if you need it. I will keep in contact with you, and when we are ready, you will have to bring them all here."

I took in a breath, allowing everything she had just said to fully sink in. Then, I slowly nodded, "Okay, and when will I need to leave for that?"

I didn't miss the smirk on Tsunade's face, "Today, just like Naruto. Do you know who you till bring? I do need to send a quick message on who will be going."

My mind raced through the list of people. 'Obviously not Naruto, as he was leaving and didn't even know about the war. Shikamaru had other duties here. I completely trusted Sakura, and she wasn't out on a mission. Plus, her medical knowledge would help with the ninja's at the Kessho village, since no one really has any medical training. Zero was sent out on a mission earlier today. Ino, I didn't think would be a good choice. Choiji would have worked, but he is also out on a mission. Shino... Shino still creeps me out. Kiba would probably start a fight. Kakashi also had duties here, so he wouldn't be able to go. Sai, I had a feeling he would say something and cause a fight not meaning to. Tenten was helping rebuild, and I don't think the Kessho needed any help with weapons. Hinata was also out on a mission at the moment. Ichiru! His skills were far superior, at least from what little I've seen, and I don't think he would try any fights.'

My mind now fully made up, I made eye contact with Tsunade. "Sakura and Ichiru."

Tsunade smiled, pleased with my decision. "Very well, I'll notify them and have them meet you at the gates in two hours. That should give you some time to say goodbye to Naruto. After all, it will be months before you two see each other again."

Hearing that, my heart clenched as I gave a stiff nod. "Thank you, Granny Tsunade."

"You're dismissed, Yuki. You might want to run if you're going to make it to Naruto." Tsunade nodded towards the door.

My eyes widened as I spun on my toes and swiftly darted out of the door. My feet carried me through the village, gracefully spinning and twisting around the passing civilians. It wasn't long before I saw the gates and the people who stood under them.

My eyes locked on one person, ignoring everyone else as I ran faster. "Naruto!" I shouted, making the blond turn in my direction. A bright grin formed on his face when he saw me.