Chapter 29- A painful fight between Tensai's

I do not own Naruto

While running across the roof tops I spotted a familiar figure. Smiling to myself I ran over to him. "Hey, Asuma sensei!"

He looked over, a smile formed onto his face when he saw me. "Oh, hey Yuki."

My smile turned into a frown when I saw him smoking. Reaching over, I grabbed the cigarette out of his mouth. "Asuma sensei, smoking isn't good. Also, it's not healthy for Kurenai sensei either, especially at this time." I smiled as I crushed the cigarette.

He looked at me shocked, before smiling and ruffling my hair. "Just like your parents. Tell me, how do you know about Kurenai?"

I only grinned and held a finger to my mouth. "Can't tell you, let's just say I know things."

"Ah, so that's where you're like your father." He muttered, I blinked.

"Huh?"

He waved his hand in front of his face while shrugging. "Nothing, you just seem to pick up information like your father did. He was a smart man."

I smiled, "Oh, so far I've only been told that I was like my mother. I'm happy to know I picked up more of my father than his green eyes."

Asuma chuckled. "Yes, you do also have his eyes. Along with that you got his intelligence, although your mother ruins it a little."

"What's that supposed to mean?!" I shouted, anger showing at the small insult.

"I'm not saying she was stupid. No, she was smart too, but Mai was a little oblivious to some things around her." Asuma said quickly.

"Oh," I muttered, my anger dieing down. My eyes laid on Asuma;s stash. "So, you were part of the Thirteen Guardians, right?" He nodded, I continued. "So, you must have know my father pretty well then, huh?"

"Yeah, he was a good man. Of course though, he was one of the older of the guardians, but he was one of the best." Asuma said.

I only smiled, "Well, as much as I want to talk to you, Asuma sensei, I've got some training I need to do. Bye!"

He chuckled as I ran off, "Bye Yuki!"

 On my way to the training grounds I paused, my eyes widening. 'Thats...' I looking in the direction I sensed the disruption. Seeing the smoke at the Hokage's building I took off running. Chakra went to my legs, making me run faster than my normal fast speed.

Seeing the shiriken heading for Sora my eyes widened, but when Naruto jumped in fron of Sora, ready to take the hit, I pushed myself to run faster. Appearing in front of Naruto I took out a kunai and blocked all the incoming shiriken.

"You two okay?" I asked.

"Naruto, Yuki..."Sora muttered, before yelling. "Why did you come here?"

Naruto chuckled, "You said that before, didn't you? I heard what I heard, so it can't be helped."

"I-I felt something off." I admitted, "Something involving you two, so I came."

I looked up at the ANBU who had thrown the weapons at Sora. "Now tell me, why did you attack Sora?!"